• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

c4d0329950.png

tbh my mind is so warped around joshua n boys yesterday i saw a photo of a 6-member girl group and without thinking i was like "is that seventeen"

latata is a BOP

tbh cube sucks but they've been releasing quality this year. black dress and shine are my favourite title tracks from girl groups and boy groups specifically and i don't stan either clc or pentagon, plus latata is really good. i am lookin forward to what their groups offer the rest of the year

after being released april 2nd pentagon’s shine didn’t chart very well on melon, placing around 500 on april 11, but surprisingly for an idol song it’s climbed over the past few weeks and finally charted into the top 100 on may 1. it was the first time pentagon charted on melon top 100 so they were ecstatic and even as a nonfan i was really happy because i had been hoping for the song to become a sleeper hit since its release and now it’s 65th on melon!! like wow sleeper hits are fairly rare in kpop, i can only name up&down and bboom bboom but if there’s any song that deserves it it’s definitely NEOREUL SARANGHANEUN JJIJIRI JJIJIRI stream

host: who else besides wonwoo has a lot of general knowledge?

wonwoo: you might not think this, but contrary to how they look, the other members are actually quite smart

seventeen

seungkwan: does that mean we look stupid

eteri badmouthed evgenia on national tv after she left and evgenia just gave the classiest statement ever

PW3BzqW.png

i can't believe an 18 year old is more mature than a 44 year old

"She told me, 'I want to make a change,''' Brian Orser said. "She didn't really give me any reasons why. I really had a lot of respect for her instantly because she told me, 'I don't want to say anything bad about my current coaching situation.'''

evgenia's the sweetest

lmao polina tsurskaya also left eteri

also yuzuru is going to be performing at all the fantasy on ice shows???????? i?? thought???? he???? wanted to heal his ankle????? i guess yuzuru is running wild with his coach focused on evgenia's drama

On 4/22/2018 at 11:15 PM, Trisitei said:

for global It's a Vincent upfront with the same screen name as here, ID 985216323

On 4/23/2018 at 7:08 PM, Soledai said:

Okay, I'll add you up when I stop slacking off and load up the game. I'd be "Warrior" with a Terra igc (iirc)

Did it done completed sent it following

I'll change my name later........

if it weren’t for sunnee and yamy and meiqi and li ziting and kimberley chen i’d have stopped watching p101 china by now bc im rly tired of seeing his stupid face

Edited by evanesce
stan joshua

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

I WANT TO THROW THINGS AT HIM

lmaoooo

also kim i saw a post abt joshua on tumblr saying "i cant believe i act like i dont like joshua when he's been going up my bias list" or something like that and i swear i thought you ghostwrote it

seventeen is the opening act for cho yong pil’s 50th anniversary concert i repeat the OPENING ACT for one of kpop’s most INFLUENTIAL KPOP ARTISTS OF ALL TIME this is unprecedented for an idol group and to top it off he had requested it personally after seeing their spectacular performance during immortal song 2 gosh those are my boys

12 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i can't tell if you mean he's genuinely annoying or if you mean it in the 'he's cute' way

71e258d30d.png

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

tbh i know by now that even if i see a male idol i like it never reaches anywhere near my love with joshua and it always disappears within two months so i’m never concerned about picking up a new bias at all but that doesn’t mean i don’t get angry bc how dare someone who’s not joshua draw any mild interest from me, u feel

10 hours ago, Shadowess said:

lmaoooo

also kim i saw a post abt joshua on tumblr saying "i cant believe i act like i dont like joshua when he's been going up my bias list" or something like that and i swear i thought you ghostwrote it

lmao u know me so well

Edited by evanesce
stan joshua

Spoiler

tumblr_p89odtvBvS1uxbz4no2_400.gif?w=872

joshua’s reaction when seventeen won immortal song ;-; u and the others deserve it joshua i love u

i love how he always uses his left hand to hold stuff and cover his mouth when he’s laughing or surprised and high-five people and everything even though he’s right-handed i love him