Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

4 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

who decided mack daddy

i agree

i have heard the phrase “mack daddy” about 300 more times within the past two weeks than i wanted to

30 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

oh no i'm not mafia i swear

##vote @sylveonzoroark

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

Da5gjQqUQAMDPGs.jpg

Da5gkIAU8AAqV1H.jpg

Da5gk2FVAAA8l-I.jpg

Da5gmH7VMAAwURX.jpg

wow red visual did THAT

joy looks so stunning hers ugh i’ve been holding off on changing my theme to yanchen and rly anyone bc of luna’s comeback but wow joy

edit: wait wtf sf ate the yeri photo i’m not an ot4 stan i swear

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

21b8a7452e.png

if there’s any one thing to prove the goodness of the ip boys it’s the fact that lin yanjun was voted #1 visual and half the boys who voted for him said it was because of his “humorous personality” like y’all it’s a visual ranking not a personality ranking bless

On 4/18/2018 at 2:12 PM, Trisitei said:

Ur an actual good song from that gaem 

You too, thanks!

22 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i've been feeling pretty pathetic

Excuse my candidness, is this some k drivel, or something really bothering you? Communicate with me, break those borders

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

You too, thanks!

Excuse my candidness, is this some k drivel, or something really bothering you? Communicate with me, break those borders

It's school stuff and things I should probably talk to a therapist about

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

I see. Do you need an act of endearment, commonly found in human communities, to elevate your spirits?

Calling K stuff drivel, aka expressing my unneeded opinion, isn't saying her problems are "potentially nonsense", so careful with how you try to put words in my mouth. Get my shit right or don't bother me and let's just continue to ignore each other, verstandlich?

6 hours ago, Soledai said:

You too, thanks!

Thanks bruh you too

5 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

End of the semester stresses got you too huh?

lol nah fuck off with that I'll call it how I see it

I mean if you want me to get that shit right you just said it was an unneeded opinion anyways, so you must know digging into someone who's already mentioned feeling pathetic after an absence isn't the way to go about that business

I know sylv doesn't deal with that stuff well, so I'm probably speaking out of turn so no one sends her packing where she came from, as getting scrutinized for posting about what you enjoy by everyone even in your absence and as soon you come back tends to do

I'm sorry that it only comes in the form of mouthing off, but with what I know it's something I have to say cuz they're not saying it themselves

17 hours ago, Soledai said:

Back from being dead or is this vacation?

As of now I’d say it’s more a vacation because tbh things aren’t as active as they used to

but we’ll see 

4 hours ago, Trisitei said:

As of now I’d say it’s more a vacation because tbh things aren’t as active as they used to

but we’ll see 

OhIsee.jpg. I'm not terribly surprised though, all them kiddies either migrated to discord or just fell off.

Heck, only reason I'm still here is because I'm pretty committed to something that'll take a while to finish, and PMs.

Edited by Soledai

Any real reason I’m stopping by is more or less the lack of any connection to any kind of clique that migrated out so I’m just free to come and go whenever. That’s an up, even though there’s just a lot more downs to it...but eh that’s life. What are you gonna do