• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Spoiler

(team 24k havana introducing themselves onstage)

justin: hello i am yuehua’s justin and i am cosmic rich

yanchen: i am gramarie’s zhou yanchen and i am cosmic big white teeth

xingjie: hello i am gramarie’s zhu xingjie and i am cosmic...mfhrkapn

justin: more clearly please

xingjie: cosmic sjskqmsba

zeren: yes cosmic huba

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

ALL RIGHT I GOT SOME BEEF W IDOL PRODUCER'S FINAL LINEUP

OK SO TOP 9 RIGHT

2b8c08b27a.png

rest of top 20

e0309e28c8.png

general things

- this is so dumb if u look at the rankings of the top 9 boys everyone except lin yanjun was expected to rank into the top 9. like cai xukun was first place for literally ten episodes, fan chengcheng was third place the entire time, and xiao gui was sixth place until the finale wat the shit. idol producer >>> p101 but at least p101 was unpredictable

- considering the small number of a-ranks on the show, i think the top 9 has a fairly decent ratio: three a-ranks, three b-ranks, a c-rank, two d-ranks (both of whom demonstrated considerably rapid improvement throughout the show). there are zero f-ranks whew citizen producers have taste

- wat kinda name is nine percent?? like, nine percent milk?? or is each member gonna give only one percent. altho i guess it's much better than wanna one

individual members

- i can't complain about cai xukun ranking first; it was expected and he has the talent, charisma, and personality to back it up. however i WILL complain about how predictable his win was wtf

- nongnong being second makes me grumble grumble bc if i had to replace anyone in the group w huba it would hands-down be him but sigh he's been popular ever since episode 1 for being "cute." he's funny and a good person and DECENTLY skilled though so i guess im not upset like i am with certain wanna one members

- fan chengcheng?? people like him? huff. (im happy he made it he's my bud and he's improved so much in like everything it's wild and he's silly and definitely has the it-factor or star power or w/e the fuck it's called and plus he looks like ronald mcdonald rn)

- justin's neat i liked him a lot in p101 especially since he was on team shape of you. he's really stupid too and surprisingly talented and humble but he needs to stop sinning bc he's 12

- lin yanjun what a dark horse!! he's the one (1) person no one ever really expected to place into the top 9, i mean he was 22nd place during the second eliminations and rose a ton. he's still not a very good singer but it's pretty undeniable that he improved a heckton between the position evaluations and the concept evaluations; i make fun of him a lot and even im impressed. also, im happy that both he and zhangjing are in cuz they're like two halves of a whole and complement each other super well and are like 50x funnier together. i hope he comes to the united states for some kinda fanmeet one day because i want to step on his shoes and challenge him to a pun contest. oh wait shit now that he's made it into the final lineup we have to listen to his stupid puns and pick-up lines for however long their contract lasts which could be years oh god

- ugh zhu zhengting UGH i've wanted him to debut since produce 101 and now he's finally being RECOGNIZED for his talent and beautiful personality and wow he's definitely going to be the leader of this group and he's definitely going to mom everyone and hug everyone and squish all of their cheeks and love them and care for them i am content. plus he's a pretty good singer and an amaaaaazing dancer wowowow

- b-o-o-g-i-e bbt wang ziYI this guy is so weird tbh i love how unique his speaking style and mannerisms are and how everyone copies him when they talk to him, he gets along w everyone very well (especially cai xukun) and i think he is a good fit. plus he's a wonderful rapper and i really want to hear him b-o-o-g-i-e cool bro on an actual recorded song it'd be great

- xiao gui is cool, one of my fixed picks from the very beginning. great rapper and lyricist and he's stupid. he better represent gramarie entertainment well. i hope he and zhangjing end up being stupid good friends bc i remember zhangjing confessing in episode 8 that he was acquainted with everyone on the show except xiao gui, to whom he had never even spoken a single sentence, bc he was ~~intimidating~~ (how?? xiao gui is a nerd)

- speakin of whom you zhangjing is literally the only main vocal-level singer in the group......i guess it's fine cuz 9p has fewer members than w1 but im still upset. anyway as i said earlier im glad that he's in the group w lin yanjun because these two are unstoppable

eliminated contestants

- bi wenjun i never knew really well and i still don't really know why he's so popular other than the fact that he's tall and is from yuehua. he's an all right singer i suppose but im definitely not unhappy that he didn't make it

- basically same with zhenghao. i know cai xukun and wang ziyi and zhu zhengting are probably really sad that he didn't make it but tbh he's inexperienced and a slow learner so he'd just end up bringing them down. i hope he improves when he goes back to training at his company and is able to face the three on the same footing in the future

- hahahaha i don't like bu fan and i am so happy that he didn't make it

- li xikan is extremely unimpressive tbh i only remember him for his personality (he's a stupid funny person) and not his talent or anything. in fact i wouldn't even remember which position he picked for the position evaluations if he weren't on the same team as zhengting

- unless a jbj-equivalent debuts i will be permanently upset that huba didn't make it. he is talent personified and got along tremendously with the top 9 boys and he was funny and could do magic tricks and he's a visual and he's kind and helpful most of all he's talented. i genuinely do not understand what he does not have to offer?? like ok i loved taehyun on p101 but people might not like him bc he lacked visuals and height and screentime. but the only thing that huba doesn't have is youth and he's STILL PRETTY YOUNG FIGHT ME CITIZEN PRODUCERS FIGHT ME

- ling chao's voice is really pretty and he seems rly down-to-earth despite his out-of-this-world visuals. im not upset that he didn't make it but im sad for him cuz he seems like a cool guy, rip

- zheng ruibin what a waste of talent : ( he got like zero screentime and honestly idk how he made it this far because despite being a great singer and dancer and VISUAL he has had almost zero screentime since episode 2 lmao. he's a good friend of yanchen's so im sad that ruibin is gone on his behalf

- jeffrey's a great vocalist but not really anything else tbh except eggs

- i am so happy that qin fen didn't make it. he's great but 9p doesn't need yet another rapper and an f-rank one at that

- i am happy that lin chaoze didn't make it either

- xu shengen is cool and everybody on the show loved him, sad that he ranked last of the top 20 : (

6 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

and this thread still loves u

U 2 tnx

6 hours ago, Hashuni Mei said:

i dont think it's possible to see ones post count in a particular thread anymore and i find that slightly disappointing 

Same here i miss it

Spoiler

every time i feel unmotivated to do something i imagine fan chengcheng making fun of me and then i get so angry at him i actually start doing it, surprisingly this has helped me w many things thanks fan chengcheng

Spoiler

this is so wholesome zheng ruibin is so earnest and that fan is so cute

he planned to act as if he were calling for business but as soon as he said "hello" she was like "WOW IS THIS ZHENG RUIBIN"

oV4VzJc.jpgbeFatXg.jpgtBeW7wf.jpgMZsYW5z.pngM2SXuZu.pngT2o8uLl.pngLCrm7lO.pngExA4BYx.png6662jsZ.pngv44ccFB.pngpV0yBoY.pngy0lrWBs.png

u can really tell how sincerely thankful he is for his fans too it's so sweet

ABZx8rW.pngqyYsGle.pngaXjRa2h.pngZMaAnEB.pngnkqLhc2.png7546Fsp.png

zheng ruibin gets like zero screentime since he's quiet but he seems super nice no wonder why he's friends w yanchen

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

the ip boys love each other so much it's very cute, p101 was so cutthroat and everyone was a snake but ip is very raw and wholesome. watching everyone's reactions to the debut evaluation center videos was fun bc they basically had nothing but compliments for each other

tzMVBvF.jpgxoaI5F9.jpg8JKJUmr.jpgA6X8egZ.jpgeC3Yhqe.jpgkCuKHpT.jpg68D0w5T.pngw9YnjfO.jpgP471wRL.pngOFIuEob.jpgP1YnogZ.jpgdP0bpGR.jpg

you zhangjing especially seemed eager to compliment lin yanjun (actually everyone was but especially zhangjing, as expected)

7rRsmF5.pngiQQAP0Z.pngUJ32n3o.pngPHLR3YB.png

everyone rly liked zhengting's body

39SYhsP.jpgIS9wuVJ.jpgOO1oTuf.jpgI46m1bb.jpg3KrMm5F.jpgmiZkGFI.jpg3qeEmgh.jpgiWxd4yi.jpg

on the other hand when will fan chengcheng and justin leave huba and qin fen alone

oiiDcVm.jpgR9Vvevw.jpgcI98myR.jpgJyAGMyG.jpg74sSkLh.jpgChIUvjG.jpgNCMiKdP.jpgSXpuW4J.jpg

fan chengcheng's was really bad and im glad no one tried to sugarcoat it and everyone just laughed at him, including himself

StY4H9Q.jpgKTZhJZI.jpg

but probably my favourite was when qin fen's video popped up and at the end he was like "skrrt skrrt" and dabbed and everyone was too embarrassed to say or do anything until bu fan was like "skrrt skrrt" and then suddenly everyone started skrrt skrrting and dabbing as if they were pokemon. save these boys, save qin fen

kcWgNas.jpg

Spoiler

speaking of you zhangjing and lin yanjun their post-finale interview was rly good. of course they would do it together

Z3ScvzT.jpgRMuBf3A.jpgZNzXrrI.jpgaAWtdue.jpg

PZrCXlV.jpgbgLBxcX.jpgoVox98B.jpgkYK33qm.jpg

zheng ruibin's cameo was very sweet he's very sweet. he just got eliminated and his first thought is to go around congratulating the winning boys

4nzBCE7.jpgAsGAtrr.jpg7291Wta.jpg6G6TDBK.jpgQ9lsst7.jpgFmHRL19.jpg

Spoiler

i cannot BELIEVE huba wasn't even a CANDIDATE for mack daddy center and fan chengcheng, wobbly piece of FUCK, WAS

U DON'T HAVE TO BE AN EXPERT TO CHOOSE THE BETTER PERFORMER BETWEEN THE TWO JUST FROM THESE TWO SHORT VIDEOS I AM REALLY FLABBERGASTED AS TO HOW FAN CHENGCHENG WAS ALMOST PICKED AND HUBA WASN'T