Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I CAN'T BELIEVE SEVENTEEN IS THE THIRD MALE IDOL GROUP TO HAVE EVER WON IMMORTAL SONG THOSE ARE MY BOYS

2a314aed2b0c9b6e515b644e870eb00b1b5fca72

WITH A WHOPPING 439 POINTS AND OVER IMMORTAL SONG FAVOURITE JUNG DONGHA NO LESS THOSE ARE MY BOOOOYSSS

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

4 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

holy shit evgenia left the witch eteri

I REALLY HOPE HER NEW COACH IS GOOD AND SHE DEVELOPS BETTER JUMPING TECHNIQUE AND A NEW STYLE OF SKATING NO MIMING NO MUSCLED JUMPS

omg i read further in the thread and she's really going to brian orser!!!!!! B.ORSER YUZURU AND YUNA'S COACH

i almost can't comprehend this this is amazing news

i hope she posts about yuzu on instagram

this is great im happy she left and found someone like a million times cooler

uhh i have no idea actually

oh i searched it up and apparently "nankin(g)" is the japanese pronunciation of 南京 (nanjing) and "pekin(g)" the same for 北京 (beijing) wtf

b...beiking

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

joshua is so amazing i feel so lucky to have an ultimate bias as wonderful as him

14f22dc063.png

Spoiler

when i decided that i liked him i demolished the entire rest of my male bias list bc tbh why have anyone else when joshua exists?? i used to enjoy watching variety shows for male groups but now i just listen to the album and leave. why bother bc none of them will be joshua anyway. there’s a reason why im so free with my female faves and so strict w my male ones, like cmon they’re bein compared to him. even today i regularly call other male idols joshua on accident

f011e43658.gif

every time i watch anything svt-related i only search the background for him while other members talk or sing and quite frankly i don’t understand why people would like any other member when he exists (maybe i could understand woozi and ugh MAYBE hoshi for talent but that’s it). i don’t understand why jun is the most popular bias wrecker when he exists and i don’t understand why visual line is mingyu-vernon-jeonghan when he exists

f38cdb3824.gif

i can’t compare him to the rest of svt bc who the fuck wants to watch THEM but joshua fancams are always really fun to me bc even though he’s probably among the worst dancers in the group u can really tell he enjoys performing (he is always smiling, i remember svt’s stupid edgy concept predebut where everyone was super serious and joshua was happy gary) and to me that is the most important

bcb61f3dd6.gif

610edf255c85d62a807892258619b97c735ad638

331a3fb6bc1d6e2308433c9162d2c9727a46fc28

he’s really stupid which is further confirmed by the fact that he’s apparently friends with jae but for some reason i still like him

458e2b95f0.gifc53b01aaaf.gif

speaking of jae he described joshua as very humble and real considering his level of fame (not seventeen but joshua specifically) and based on what i’ve seen i rly agree. i always go back to this gif of boom boom’s first win because his happiness and disbelief is so genuine. after watching seventeen’s where is my friend’s hometown in l.a. i hope that he keeps this mindset from this point onward too

5d92cb6ddc.gif

i always see him encouraging the other members in really small ways, like hi-fiving them after they answer an interview question or patting them on the back or just verbally supporting them. unlike dino and mingyu he doesn’t rly promote himself and try to get screentime but it’s the simple things that count

44fb56df05.gif

45489b35ece6f947b2a63485db61757086e3fbc9

93b5fb6978e63727ff6009bccda3270fc9f0ddf8

plus during the ask-in-a-box interview the other members talked about how compassionate he was and during svt club he was named the most meticulous member, the wisest spender (king of saving wons), and the best at housework after mingyu. also on ofd s1 he was sorted into team can’t-cook but on ofd s2 he made food for the others and they liked it. impressive considering how difficult it is to please seventeen. king of character development

15b0e682db.gif

speaking of compassion his solo vlive on his 22nd birthday was really sweet ;-; i watched it a lot, it was his day but he kept asking about carats and telling us not to be sick and to eat and be healthy and focus on our studies instead of seventeen and to not worry about him ;-;

tumblr_p1s46rgdz71wclkvoo1_400.gif

ALSO I REMEMBER HOW VERNON SAID IT WAS ON PURPOSE THAT HE AND JOSHUA WROTE THE LYRICS TO ROCKET TO BE GENDER-NEUTRAL AHHH I LOVE STUFF LIKE THIS

beb79c5214.gif

remember that time 95-line was supposed to hold a vlive except coups and jeonghan didn’t show up so it was just joshua. that day was amazing bc i actually caught it while i was in class and he acknowledged one of my comments ahhh tag urself i’m top middle

JPo8enj.gif

he has such a pretty voice too even when i didn’t like seventeen his voice was my favorite after jeonghans and now it’s become my absolute favourite. soft and calming and light and soothing like morning rain. i’m really happy to see him starting to compose and write lyrics ahhh

he seems really close to a lot of the other members which makes me happy knowing that he is in good hands (not seungkwans). despite growing up with american culture he seems very comfortable w skinship and i remember during a behind-the-show video i saw him holding wonwoo’s hand it was cute

df31ad8d6b92196ac21c77c3c81ded12975bd75b

tbh is an ultimate bias even an ultimate bias if u don’t have a ridiculous story about how they became ur fave. i didn’t like seventeen’s debut (which was coincidentally around the time i got into kpop) and i was really annoyed that everyone kept talking about them and i thought they kinda sucked except for vocal team. 20 was a bop and i actually loved the acoustic arrangement of adore u, and i distinctly remember being like “wow joshua arranged this?? nice.” it really baffles me knowing that i saw him and heard his voice so often back in 2015 (i listened to 20 like 200 times) and didn’t even like him wtf!! then they released chocolate and i wasn’t a fan of the song but FUCK i was in awe @ one member‘s visuals and even drew him. and guess whomst the fuck it was. my friend was a carat at the time and he kept talking to me about the mv and how cute he thought the members were and i very clearly remember being somewhat annoyed but i said “i like joshua’s eyes” to be polite. life is wild

tumblr_o2e6mkXMKY1u0pq3mo4_r1_500.gif

the first six-ish months after i decided that i liked him were really fun, i never knew that loving someone else could bring such joy and colour into my life. for those six months i felt so energized and happy all the time and it was as if all my worries never existed at all. but i never expected it to last tbh. hyungwon was my ult for 7 months and chen held the record at 10—not even a year. i always figured that my time w joshua would be brief (which is y i edit posts w stan ___ and never joshua, i want to reserve that for things and people i am positive i will always appreciate) and enjoyed it while i could. but now that it’s been nearly a year and a half and somehow i still like him and i still show distaste for other male idols bc they’re not joshua and he still makes me happy and u kno i have realized that i actually like him more than i thought. i think i can see myself liking him in a year and in two years and wow there is something magical about finding a bias like that. he is such an amazingly humble and sweet person and biasing both him and luna have really changed me for the better i think

tumblr_ovl4yy4jSu1w84bimo5_400.gif

please stan him u won’t regret it, love everyone’s favourite joshua stan

e5806e500f.gif

anyway binnie is gorgeous and these outfits are adorable and i love oh my girl ignore their latest tragedy of a comeback stan them juseyo

DcNh67sX0AAijrD.jpg

Edited by evanesce
stan joshua

Spoiler

694c00ecf6.gif

fd1e3246f2.gif

83b1b1e17a.gif

3F1uOu5.png

everything he does i somehow find so endearing

also appreciation for his stills from singles magazine behind wtf how did i just now discover these

DabTMnjUQAAKPsr.jpg

Dbz1OedXUAAU7Mw.jpg

he is the best i love him

5f1434e5d0.gif

i just signed up for a baekhyun birthday minigame without remembering anything about baekhyun bc im desperate for wons. time for my limited knowledge from biasing exo ot12 in 2015 to come in handy

i just met my friend from forever ago and whew it didn't go as bad as i thought it would

2 hours ago, evanesce said:

i just signed up for a baekhyun birthday minigame without remembering anything about baekhyun bc im desperate for wons. time for my limited knowledge from biasing exo ot12 in 2015 to come in handy

did you win anything

I have cheesecake, I'm like 400 gems richer on fr, it's Baekhyun's birthday, and I feel pretty enough to take a selfie today is a good day

Edited by sylveonzoroark

27 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

i just met my friend from forever ago and whew it didn't go as bad as i thought it would

did you win anything

wow im happy for u

y-yes somehow i placed second place for 300k wons?? maybe ur baekness has rubbed off tbh

1 minute ago, evanesce said:

wow im happy for u

y-yes somehow i placed second place for 300k wons?? maybe ur baekness has rubbed off tbh

thx

wow congrats i'm proud of u

1 minute ago, evanesce said:

wow im happy for u

thx

wow congrats i'm proud of u

i'm just glad my friend is extroverted enough to not let awkward pauses turn into awkward silences

hanging out like a regular person is so unusual i feel like such a loser

3 minutes ago, evanesce said:

SYLV UR SO PRETTY IM GLAD UR HAPPY AND CONFIDENT TODAY

TH-THANKS I'M GLAD TOO

2 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

hanging out like a regular person is so unusual i feel like such a loser

i-i agree BUT HEY U DID IT AND NOW UR LESS LOSER

u said it went decently well so im sure ur friend was chill w it too ur ok

17 minutes ago, evanesce said:

i-i agree BUT HEY U DID IT AND NOW UR LESS LOSER

u said it went decently well so im sure ur friend was chill w it too ur ok

yes i'm like 7% less of a hikikomori now

i hope so

she said next time we'll meet with more old friends i dunno how i'm gonna face them

i'm probably going back to public school next grade and i'm gonna have to face all my old schoolmates and be around people 8 hours a day be social and wake up at an ungodly hour idk how i'm gonna do this help me pls

Edited by sylveonzoroark

i can’t breathe how is he so cute ;;;;;

1 hour ago, sylveonzoroark said:

yes i'm like 7% less of a hikikomori now

i hope so

Hide contents
  Hide contents

she said next time we'll meet with more old friends i dunno how i'm gonna face them

i'm probably going back to public school next grade and i'm gonna have to face all my old schoolmates and be around people 8 hours a day be social and wake up at an ungodly hour idk how i'm gonna do this help me pls

o gosh that’s scary, i can’t rly give advice bc public school is all i’ve known my entire life but know that it will take time to adjust to and that it’s ok if ur not immediately comfortable and that more often than not people are nice. u can do it i believe in u

39 minutes ago, evanesce said:

o gosh that’s scary, i can’t rly give advice bc public school is all i’ve known my entire life but know that it will take time to adjust to and that it’s ok if ur not immediately comfortable and that more often than not people are nice. u can do it i believe in u

thanks I will try my best

DWJQ--1UMAAqKi6.jpg

they look like two different types of hitmen