Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

OhIsee.jpg. I'm not terribly surprised though, all them kiddies either migrated to discord or just fell off.

Heck, only reason I'm still here is because I'm pretty committed to something that'll take a while to finish, and PMs.

A project here that’ll take a while to finish?

My interest has been piqued

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

12 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

Any real reason I’m stopping by is more or less the lack of any connection to any kind of clique that migrated out so I’m just free to come and go whenever. That’s an up, even though there’s just a lot more downs to it...but eh that’s life. What are you gonna do

Welcome to "lone wolf". Some peeps will say that's unhealthy, but I think it's not all that bad.

You're starting to sound like me, which is a little concerning... but I'm not dead YET,  but I hope you'll be okay...

11 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

A project here that’ll take a while to finish?

My interest has been piqued

It's pretty silly. I'm theming Cinderella Girls for a year because I'm IdolTrash.jpg 

Also, me and a friend are gonna, eventually, do some co-op in a gaem, but she doesn't do discord, so here's my only way to chat with her. We haven't done it yet because she lacks confidence... Ironically, she keeps trying to teach me how to play the game!

21 minutes ago, Soledai said:

Welcome to "lone wolf". Some peeps will say that's unhealthy, but I think it's not all that bad.

You're starting to sound like me, which is a little concerning... but I'm not dead YET,  but I hope you'll be okay...

It's pretty silly. I'm theming Cinderella Girls for a year because I'm IdolTrash.jpg 

Also, me and a friend are gonna, eventually, do some co-op in a gaem, but she doesn't do discord, so here's my only way to chat with her. We haven't done it yet because she lacks confidence... Ironically, she keeps trying to teach me how to play the game!

It’s not bad at all really. But there’s still some...feelings attached to being out of the crowd you know?

oh no I don’t want to copy people. And I think I’m not dead either.......I think. thanks, man

funny how idol trash is coming up as I’m falling to the other side of idol trash. As in the old debate of idom@s vs Love Live

maybe this’ll be a nice maturing thing for her. heh maybe in the end she will probably make that discord what’s the game?

19 minutes ago, Trisitei said:

It’s not bad at all really. But there’s still some...feelings attached to being out of the crowd you know?

oh no I don’t want to copy people. And I think I’m not dead either.......I think. thanks, man

funny how idol trash is coming up as I’m falling to the other side of idol trash. As in the old debate of idom@s vs Love Live

maybe this’ll be a nice maturing thing for her. heh maybe in the end she will probably make that discord what’s the game?

Ahhhhh, yes. I got that feeling too, a little bit. But for better or worse, you'll start numbing it out

Oh my! I didn't peg you as the type... though, you could say the same about me!

Double funny, she's older than me, but I know what you mean! Game is Opera Omnia, the Dissidia mobage. That I need to reinstall so we can actually do the co-oping!

1 hour ago, Soledai said:

Ahhhhh, yes. I got that feeling too, a little bit. But for better or worse, you'll start numbing it out

Oh my! I didn't peg you as the type... though, you could say the same about me!

Double funny, she's older than me, but I know what you mean! Game is Opera Omnia, the Dissidia mobage. That I need to reinstall so we can actually do the co-oping!

I hope you're right on that front..

I didn't either but it started with idol memes, then i watched the anime, listened to the music, started to appreciate the characters..
at the point of listening to music it was all over

there's always more maturing down the line.
Oh hey, that's been the latest mobage that's been eating my time since heroes doesnt have much and fgo hasn't been grabbing my attention and bamco is making their disdain for their western fanbase too obvious. So much so that i ended up migrating to the japanese version because the north american version didn't have much for content. that and i'm waiting for lost episodes on NA so i can recruit Squall.....
maybe i can help out a bit?

SYLV LATE BUT I LOVE U IM SORRY UR GOING THROUGH THINGS RN, I HOPE YOU’VE BEEN ABLE TO TALK IT OUT W A THERAPIST OR AT LEAST SOMEONE U TRUST AHHH I LOVE U AND I HOPE UR OKAY PLS REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE GOOD

idk if ur like me (aka easily immersed in and swayed by music) or idk if this is a situation it would help in bc some things are just too shitty but i always think about the lyrics of been through when i am in tough. it will pass

On 4/20/2018 at 7:10 PM, Trisitei said:

I hope you're right on that front..

I didn't either but it started with idol memes, then i watched the anime, listened to the music, started to appreciate the characters..
at the point of listening to music it was all over

there's always more maturing down the line.
Oh hey, that's been the latest mobage that's been eating my time since heroes doesnt have much and fgo hasn't been grabbing my attention and bamco is making their disdain for their western fanbase too obvious. So much so that i ended up migrating to the japanese version because the north american version didn't have much for content. that and i'm waiting for lost episodes on NA so i can recruit Squall.....
maybe i can help out a bit?

I UNDERSTAND THIS... mostly. I don't even remember how I first noticed idols... So that means I was already doomed from the start!

I don't mind. Since I've been very inactive, I don't have friends and my only "good" unit is Terra. Heck, I only jumped back in because my friend told me Ramza is a thing. What's your handle?

17 minutes ago, Soledai said:

I UNDERSTAND THIS... mostly. I don't even remember how I first noticed idols... So that means I was already doomed from the start!

I don't mind. Since I've been very inactive, I don't have friends and my only "good" unit is Terra. Heck, I only jumped back in because my friend told me Ramza is a thing. What's your handle?

i would like to believe it was granblue or tales. one of those
Thanks Tales of Hearts....or cygames
one of them

I haven't been much active on it either since i've been paying lot's of attention to JP instead what with some events starting up in a few days
so much so that even fgo and feh have been in neglect
...but my resources for crystals is running low....

for global It's a Vincent upfront with the same screen name as here, ID 985216323
Hoping those lost episodes get released soon enough for Squall and Setzer.....oh and vanille too i guess

Edited by Trisitei

19 hours ago, Trisitei said:

i would like to believe it was granblue or tales. one of those
Thanks Tales of Hearts....or cygames
one of them

I haven't been much active on it either since i've been paying lot's of attention to JP instead what with some events starting up in a few days
so much so that even fgo and feh have been in neglect
...but my resources for crystals is running low....

for global It's a Vincent upfront with the same screen name as here, ID 985216323
Hoping those lost episodes get released soon enough for Squall and Setzer.....oh and vanille too i guess

Oh no, that was when I could deny it no longer... I didn't play Granblue past the prologue, much less knew about the collab at the time. Also, I didn't even know about Tales of Hearts having idol stuff in it, you just taught me something! Though, if I knew Tales of the Rays had an idol collab sooner, I'd be playing that! I learned right after it ended...

Okay, I'll add you up when I stop slacking off and load up the game. I'd be "Warrior" with a Terra igc (iirc)

4 hours ago, Nobody said:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa i'm scareeed ........>-> ANIGSHFGGAKHdgfjhgjkhlkbvjhcyihjlkjhvchgdsretryjuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

I played a game with that name, never beat it, actually.

Spoiler

1. this is exactly like wang ziyi tbh, hes so fun and easy to imitate with his stupid bbt sign and “bro” and b-o-o-g-i-e and dramatic face-covering

2. his laugh omg he’s so cuuuuuuute annoying, he's so annoying

Edited by evanesce
stan evanesce

Spoiler

tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao3_540.gif
tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao1_540.gif
tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao2_540.gif
tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao4_540.gif
tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao5_540.gif
tumblr_p6zhwgVTry1x7innao6_540.gif

yuehua is my favourite family and zhengting is my favourite mom

wow i thought zhengting got along great with euiwoong hyungseob seunghyuk but his bond with yuehua boys china is 3F1uOu5.png

On 4/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, evanesce said:

idk if ur like me (aka easily immersed in and swayed by music) or idk if this is a situation it would help in bc some things are just too shitty but i always think about the lyrics of been through when i am in tough. it will pass

It's not an approach that I'd call wrong. I'd say it's therapeutic, even.

[Can't speak on the actual song you're talking about yet, but your idea is so much yes]

On 4/22/2018 at 8:56 PM, evanesce said:

SYLV LATE BUT I LOVE U IM SORRY UR GOING THROUGH THINGS RN, I HOPE YOU’VE BEEN ABLE TO TALK IT OUT W A THERAPIST OR AT LEAST SOMEONE U TRUST AHHH I LOVE U AND I HOPE UR OKAY PLS REMEMBER THAT YOU’RE GOOD

thank you I talked to my dad and I think I'm gonna be okay

I love you kim

On 4/22/2018 at 9:00 PM, evanesce said:

exo is good... yes, I hope it will pass

btw how are you?

Spoiler

@ damian wherever u are this is exactly how i would imagine how u would misuse ur status as a celebrity

16 hours ago, Motendra said:

It's not an approach that I'd call wrong. I'd say it's therapeutic, even.

[Can't speak on the actual song you're talking about yet, but your idea is so much yes]

thx hk

3 hours ago, sylveonzoroark said:

thank you I talked to my dad and I think I'm gonna be okay

I love you kim

exo is good... yes, I hope it will pass

btw how are you?

THATS GOOD I LOVE YOU TOO

IM STRESSED BUT PRODUCTIVE THX

1 hour ago, Septimius Severus said:

Hi friends.

How are you guys?

wow hi hatt i was just thinking today about when i’d get to talk to u next!!!!!!!!

1 hour ago, evanesce said:

wow hi hatt i was just thinking today about when i’d get to talk to u next!!!!!!!!

Wow, hi Kim, that's sweet!

I was thinking about who to talk to and then I realized I hadn't spoken to the Kim (or even posted in HHH at all, probably) for ages, so I thought I should drop by.

I HOPE YOUR STRESSED-BUT-PRODUCTIVENESS PAYS OFF

47 minutes ago, sylveonzoroark said:

Hi Hatt I love you

Like Kim, I am stressed but productive. How are you?

Hi Sylve, I love you too.

I'm pretty great! University always makes me feel somewhat stressed, but things are generally going well and I'm going to be meeting up with Natalie again in a few days, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Like with Kim, I hope your stressed-but-productiveness pays off too!