• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what's the difference between an otaku and a weeaboo? Which one is worse?

weeaboos's i believe have a tendency to dislike anyone not into japanese media/culture and stuff while otakus just tend to stay at home a lot and watch tv and play video games etc. In America Otaku is typically associated with people who watch a lot of anime.

what's the difference between an otaku and a weeaboo? Which one is worse?

otakus are usually japanese and those who identify as an otaku outside of japan usually think it's very gud and are probably very weeb

they usually like animu and stuff

weebs are not necessarily japanese and are obsessed with japanese culture in general

as for which is worse, I have no idea

both are pretty bad tbh

Edited by Kinumi

weeaboos's i believe have a tendency to dislike anyone not into japanese media/culture and stuff while otakus just tend to stay at home a lot and watch tv and play video games etc. In America Otaku is typically associated with people who watch a lot of anime.

otakus are usually japanese and those who identify as an otaku outside of japan usually think it's very gud and are probably very weeb

they usually like animu and stuff

weebs are not necessarily japanese and are obsessed with japanese culture in general

i see

i'm trying to figure out which one my sister was in her worst days.

i see

i'm trying to figure out which one my sister was in her worst days.

if your sister has not or does not live in Japan, does not speak the Japanese language but instead opts for randomly inserting "SUGOI!" and "KAWAII!" into speech, then weeaboo.

if your sister has not or does not live in Japan, does not speak the Japanese language but instead opts for randomly inserting "SUGOI!" and "KAWAII!" into speech, then weeaboo.

then weeb it is.

honestly cannot tell if srs

you might not be the nicest person, but you're not the least nice person either. I think your niceness is average, maybe above average?