• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

aw..plans were ruined today. last min, they decided to go out shopping instead of being at the park all day

oh well, time to be bedridden again

@Kitty: I didn't say that...! Haha...ha... D:

;v; ..if you are though, could I record it

aw..plans were ruined today. last min, they decided to go out shopping instead of being at the park all day

I hate when people do that. Every time I want to meet up with friends when I'm home for the summer, they often flake on me last minute. If you don't want to see me, then just say so. Don't give me some bullshit excuse about how "something came up and it's very urgent" just to get out of seeing an old friend.

/hate-filled ranting

;v; ..if you are though, could I record it

Aww, that sucks! That doesn't sound too fun :c But hey, least you can do... something D:

And umm... iunnomaybebutyoydidn'thavetoannounceit

I hate when people do that. Every time I want to meet up with friends when I'm home for the summer, they often flake on me last minute. If you don't want to see me, then just say so. Don't give me some bullshit excuse about how "something came up and it's very urgent" just to get out of seeing an old friend.

But that happens to me all the time. I have no planning whatsoever, so everything comes up out of nowhere and ends up being urgent.

But that happens to me all the time. I have no planning whatsoever, so everything comes up out of nowhere and ends up being urgent.

My friends and I are the type of people that "plan everything out when we meet up." Which usually just involves going to dinner somewhere and then playing video games at someone's house. Then whenever someone has to flake, it's either for a very legitimate reason (such as summer courses), or some bullshit excuse.

Just...if you're busy, that's fine. But at least tell me the truth when you have to flake for whatever reason. >_____>

My friends and I are the type of people that "plan everything out when we meet up." Which usually just involves going to dinner somewhere and then playing video games at someone's house. Then whenever someone has to flake, it's either for a very legitimate reason (such as summer courses), or some bullshit excuse.

Just...if you're busy, that's fine. But at least tell me the truth when you have to flake for whatever reason. >_____>

Mmmmm...video games...

/hate-filled ranting

Well it's my family that did it and not my friends. It's often for me to cancel my plans so they can do theirs. Though that does suck when people do that ;n;

Lately, I've been going to meetings and such for our clubs but no one has been bothering to show up or do work which is a hassle. OTL

Aww, that sucks! That doesn't sound too fun :c But hey, least you can do... something D:

And umm... iunnomaybebutyoydidn'thavetoannounceit

I can forever sulk or something of the sort qvq''

though I didn't mention what it was, gomen :c

We're betting on that one thing still right

if you know what I'm talking about :J

oh my, how did that happen? o:

So...

I'll makes a little description of my village.

Most of the Time I'm on Strasbourg, but for the wek-end, I come back to our village with my parents.

It's a small village on mountain upright at the frontier between Alsace and Vosges.

It's ascending, so it is sometimes annoying in Winter.

We have a large unused field just up our house, so a guy put his cows there some years ago, but since 1-2 years it was unused.

Apprently, there came here today, because it seems to be recent.

I think I committed social suicide AGAIN. This is the third time on this site.

Hello.

Well... Sometimes things can be hard.

Can you explain yourself and makes thing a little less worse ?

I'll makes a little description of my village.

Most of the Time I'm on Strasbourg, but for the wek-end, I come back to our village with my parents.

It's a small village on mountain upright at the frontier between Alsace and Vosges.

It's ascending, so it is sometimes annoying in Winter.

We have a large unused field just up our house, so a guy put his cows there some years ago, but since 1-2 years it was unused.

Apprently, there came here today, because it seems to be recent.

Oh, very fascinating.

I must also correct your spelling of wek-end, it's spelled weekend, without a dash.