Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I didn't notice the cake was left out the fridge all the morning. Ah well, at least inside the house it's not warm enough to threaten it melting. I still put it in the fridge just in case.

I heard cake.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I didn't notice the cake was left out the fridge all the morning. Ah well, at least inside the house it's not warm enough to threaten it melting. I still put it in the fridge just in case.

yeah do that, don't let that cake go bad...

Smart move I would say. Enjoy your cake!

To be honest it's pretty much going terribly

My first time driving definitely had an impact on me so to speak

Luckily, I wasn't physically hurt, but now I have a huge fear of it

One, clever. Two, sounds dangerous.

When I was learning to drive I would get everything right on first try

then on my second and onward I would get everything wrong :awesome:

[:

Will your kidneys be okay?

:]

I'm sorry, I need at least one to survive and I'm already selling one to get a new computer

dammit typos that are actual words

Edited by Dain

I'd assume they took human form later. I mean, it's a magical transformation, I'm assuming not all manaketes were born with it.

No, what I meant was Ninian and Nils were born to Nergal and Aenir, a dragon and a human, during a time when humans and dragons were always genetically different species in this theory. While disturbing to think about, since they would still be interspecies hybrids due to birth circumstances, they should still be sterile.

No, what I meant was Ninian and Nils were born to Nergal and Aenir, a dragon and a human, during a time when humans and dragons were always genetically different species in this theory. While disturbing to think about, since they would still be interspecies hybrids due to birth circumstances, they should still be sterile.

I'm pretty sure the "turn into humans" thing was something they could do even before the Scouring. At least, nothing suggests they couldn't.

It hurt mentally and emotionally

I don't even like thinking about it

Well I'm terribly sorry about that.

:]

I'm sorry, I need at least one to survive and I'm already selling one to get a new computer

Come on guys, just grow some kidneys in a laboratory to sell.

I don't know, maybe Aenir was a manakete? If we assume this is after the Archanea saga it's possible, right?

Driving lessons huh. I think it's already been years of being told I'd get them... and nothing has come out of it. Not that I mind much... I do have a slight fear at the idea of driving... ha ha ha...

I'm pretty sure the "turn into humans" thing was something they could do even before the Scouring. At least, nothing suggests they couldn't.

It's suggested they could, however the transformation is unnatural to them and they only do it when they have to. The Ending Winter drained their energy and forced the transformation. Also note the one image of Aenir we get has her in Dragon form.

To be honest it's pretty much going terribly

My first time driving definitely had an impact on me so to speak

Luckily, I wasn't physically hurt, but now I have a huge fear of it

I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience :(

When I first got behind the wheel I almost went into the wrong lane because I was so nervous. My old instructor kept saying that new drivers need to build confidence in their driving, then things will get better.

I'm so sorry that you had such a bad experience :(

When I first got behind the wheel I almost went into the wrong lane because I was so nervous. My old instructor kept saying that new drivers need to build confidence in their driving, then things will get better.

I'm starting the actual driving lessons soon and I'm intimidated

Hopefully I'll do well

I see tons of my friends drive and immediately become naturals at it and I just can't do it

It's suggested they could, however the transformation is unnatural to them and they only do it when they have to. The Ending Winter drained their energy and forced the transformation. Also note the one image of Aenir we get has her in Dragon form.

The thing about their human form is that it's meant to be a weaker vessel, with most of their power going into their Dragonstones, since having that power within them was now harmful due to the Scouring, so they had to set it aside. That may be, but it's still just an image, doesn't really tell much other than, yes, those two were in love despite not being of the same species.