• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Who actually reads the pages they miss?

Not always. I used to do that, reading like 7-8 pages on average in FE4T whenever the night passed. Of course it's not as active than that nowadays, but still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Its actually the other way around

Dusk told you you may interpret his actions any way you want, you, sire, have decided to act upon his behaviour

Edited by Mayora

They're all wounded and about a meter away

Mhm...obsidian blade, takes practice, but unless they're wearing proper armor you shouldn't meet much resistance with the slash. Of course, that requires stepping closer, so maybe not. Uh, for one shot...flame thrower? Technically it would take just one continuous attack.

I read the first page I missed.

Then I skip because effort

Not a bad idea...

@Glac

Awesome! I'll keep an eye out for it! Oh yeah, I should also go check out that bar story...*goes searching*

Do you know where the non-bar one is?

I am reminded of game of Thrones

I don't actually watch Game of Thrones. I hear it contains nudity, so I probably won't.

@Lux

I saved the last page I had read on the 24th, so I'll probably sift through it on my breaks at work when I'm bored. I'm determined to keep my status of being that crazy gal who reads everything, even if it is a daunting task. :P

@Dusk

Working alot. Gotta build up my budget for all those things announced at E3. And you?

@Lux

I saved the last page I had read on the 24th, so I'll probably sift through it on my breaks at work when I'm bored. I'm determined to keep my status of being that crazy gal who reads everything, even if it is a daunting task. :P

@Dusk

Working alot. Gotta build up my budget for all those things announced at E3. And you?

I'm curious, how many pages did we post in 1 week?

Its actually the other way around

Not "gym class" gym. "Working out" gym

I see.

Lux is too

but it'll all work out

Wait, what?

Dusk told you you may interpret you any way you want, you, sire, have decided to act upon his behaviour

Hm, clever tactic, but as long as we act calmly it won't work to move the people against us.

Mhm...obsidian blade, takes practice, but unless they're wearing proper armor you shouldn't meet much resistance with the slash. Of course, that requires stepping closer, so maybe not. Uh, for one shot...flame thrower? Technically it would take just one continuous attack.

Even though they're desperate, I don't mind getting closer, I was thinking of choking one of them to death.

Sooooo....basically all?

There are exceptions, rare though they are... and of course the even rarer instance I get a mention.

SHINPICHU

@Dusk

I'm guessing you mean me since he left?

Well on the topic of E3, I just preordered the new Pokemon games

Hyrule Warriors is next, and Smash Wii U

So.

The weather for tomorrow is rain.

Lovely

Well, rain isn't all bad. It has a soothing rhythm of sorts.

Not too much, but yeah. It is fine I guess, neither great, nor bad.

Well, I have other things to do.

Even though they're desperate, I don't mind getting closer, I was thinking of choking one of them to death.

Sounds slow.

Hm, clever tactic, but as long as we act calmly it won't work to move the people against us.

I shall leave what's left to prepare for the battle to you then, for as I need to rest.

Good night guys, this time for real