• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Sure; I almost always post when I'm up and what I'm streaming on my Skype, my signature, and my status.

Also, I probably won't be using a capture card if I do so, since they are mad expensive and I don't want to deform my limited edition FE 3ds for streaming. So I'll probably end up using a webcam if I do it anytime soon.

Yayyyyyyy

Awakening really isn't a bad game

The fanbase on the other hand...

Morning friends

Morning Graham, how are you?

Ah, quite indeed. But hey, could be worse, the Mexican Independence Day is still a little more than 2 months away...

oh my..is it that festive on that day?

A little tired.

Otherwise I'm OK.

And you ?

Well that's good to know. Tired atm, but excited for today's events!

Maybe, but it'd be better if it wasn't in a card

It's a nice game; I love the content, but I'd much rather have the gameplay of GBA or RD, or even Shadow Dragon.

Never played RD but if Awakening had GBA gameplay it would probably be only second to FE4

Shadow Dragon can just go and stay go

It's weird because New Mystery is actually one of my favorites

Morning Graham, how are you?

oh my..is it that festive on that day?

Well that's good to know. Tired atm, but excited for today's events!

Good morning Kitty

Yayyyyyyy

Awakening really isn't a bad game

The fanbase on the other hand...

I'll agree with that. I enjoyed Awakening, and thought it was a decent entry to the series. However, I find that it's suffering from "Final Fantasy 7 Syndrome." On one side of the spectrum, you have the people that obsess over the game and believe it's the greatest thing since toilet paper. On the other side of the spectrum, you have the people that bash it, hate it, and will revile the game until the end of time.

If you ask me, mother fuckers need to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the game without worrying about waifus, children compatibility, stat caps, endless grinding, and other such asinine details. Just play it. Like it. That's all you need.

Never played RD but if Awakening had GBA gameplay it would probably be only second to FE4

Well, I'll agree with you there about Shadow Dragon.

I'll agree with that. I enjoyed Awakening, and thought it was a decent entry to the series. However, I find that it's suffering from "Final Fantasy 7 Syndrome." On one side of the spectrum, you have the people that obsess over the game and believe it's the greatest thing since toilet paper. On the other side of the spectrum, you have the people that bash it, hate it, and will revile the game until the end of time.

If you ask me, mother fuckers need to shut the fuck up and just enjoy the game without worrying about waifus, children compatibility, stat caps, endless grinding, and other such asinine details. Just play it. Like it. That's all you need.

Well, I'll agree with you there about Shadow Dragon.

I like making the second gen good, but the entire marriage and second gen thing was nowhere near as good as FE4's

Meh.

Why do I even bother posting anywhere anymore exactly?

Because Senpai is indifferent to your suffering?

I like making the second gen good, but the entire marriage and second gen thing was nowhere near as good as FE4's

I mean, yeah, that's one of the pulls of the game. Still, some people act like that's everything in the game. Also, I haven't played FE4, so =/

Maybe, but it'd be better if it wasn't in a card

Is that better.

hello

plop

cling.

I just really dislike Pairup after I beat the game once; unless you're playing on Lunatic, which I still hold is unbalanced as hell, pair up is just makes tactically thinking not even tactical.

I literally throw paired up units together on Hard and not really worry too much about battle statistics, since pairup boosts help so much.

What's happening, John?

Just me recovering still from a past relationship; there's nothing else really to say.