• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wee over a page appeared as I typed that post~

I'm probably going to update my post with a new picture of that dress because I figured that dress didn't look as good as it did in the site's images and I learned that it's probably because I was giving it the wrong poofyshape so once I get that solved I'll edit in a piccy with the right shape ^o^

DUCK

yes it has!

How goes cap'n besides ppl praising your voice

I don't get why people like it

when I heard it I about died of shame

I guess the only picture I would show is that one picture where I was with my soon to be stepbrother's girlfriend and I got nervous so I probably looked like an idiot.

I think I made it obvious that I get really nervous in front of girls I don't know lol.

Edited by GO WITH YOUR GUTREAD GUY

wee wee

Oh, I see. I guess light lavender is quite hard to puff off correctly? I know nothing about paint, so... The Misadventures of Fre-Fre and other people? o: And yeah, I'd try to get someone else to do it if you've got asthma. But the two of you doing it sounds like it could be a bit of fun! Some fatherly-daughter bonding time!

wee wee idk

Probably~ I have no clue either!! There are scary other people hiding in my room?? =o We leave the window open just for that reason, when we paint. I've helped paint before though and I'd like to paint my own room so I'll probably be doing it again~ Yeah it would be fun with help though!!

I don't get why people like it

when I heard it I about died of shame

Weee it's okay a lot of people don't like their voices~ I hate my voice (on recording at the very least) but others seem to like it so idk... it's probably just my bias and lack of confidence~ Surely it couldn't be anymore than average though

Nuuuuuuu well it seems like you're at least still here with us and talking so maybe you're at least a ghost =o

Edited by Freohr Datia