• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hi Ace.Did you contribute to the two thousand something signatures?

I've never played a DQ game though...

But maybe I'll sign anyways.

Edited by Ace Tactician

well yah only because i always have such a short time to say anything to her and hope she doesn't miss it ._.

as for pms, i don't really like talking one on one since i'm terrible and coming up with things to talk about and in a group other people can bring subjects in...and then there are people like kinumi who said that she doesn't like pms and doesn't really respond to them

bye bye ._.

Anon's not always here, yet you never asked how his day was

Thats not an excuse and you need to work on that

People don't join groups just to speak to one person. There's no logic behind it at all.

And when in groups, everyone's listening, and can intercede at anytime of the conversation, cause everything's fair game. Whether you like it or not, you're gonna be embarassed at some point. How much and how often depends on what you provide that can be used against you (which in this case is said person's attention)

The only way you can avoid that is either

1. You speak to the person away from a crowd, so that you have their undivided attention
  2. or you just don't talk

That's how socializing works.

Anon's not always here, yet you never asked how his day was

Thats not an excuse and you need to work on that

People don't join groups just to speak to one person. There's no logic behind it at all.

And when in groups, everyone's listening, and can intercede at anytime of the conversation, cause everything's fair game. Whether you like it or not, you're gonna be embarassed at some point. How much and how often depends on what you provide that can be used against you (which in this case is said person's attention)

The only way you can avoid that is either

1. You speak to the person away from a crowd, so that you have their undivided attention
  2. or you just don't talk

That's how socializing works.

utterly wreked