Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Mmm...molasses...

It goes on, bra.

And that would be?

That's good, I read that bra like an actual bra.... I was almost confused for a sec. >_<"

It's for Glace, I wanted ask her something about DQVI(instead of looking it up), but well...

Edited by Soledai

That's good, I read that bra like an actual bra.... I was almost confused for a sec. >_<"

It's for Glace, I wanted ask her something about DQVI(instead of looking it up), but yeah...

Yeah, my surfer accent needs work.

Oh, I see, you need to know how to prepare for your date.

Yeah, my surfer accent needs work.

Oh, I see, you need to know how to prepare for your date.

There's something called "Style", and I doubt it's in the original context of the word. Lol, yeah that's basically it.

And I wanna know when the first boss fight is, so I can over-level

Edited by Soledai

Afternoon Bal, how are you?

Incredibly lethargic, to be honest. I don't know if I'm coming down with something, or just slept terribly. I woke up with way more crusty gunk at the corners of my eyes than usual, and just don't seem to have any energy. It's kind of discouraging.

*flop*

Anyway, that's enough about me. What's new for you?

Tbh, I despise One Piece. It is the same as the other long-running shounen, if not worse. One Piece just won't end, and lost any charm it had at the beginning. Gintama still excels at humour and trolling everything that breathes. The big 3 are all bad the way I see it. Terrible pacing, nakama powerups, bad forshadowing etc.

Changing environments to keep the series fresh worked at first, but after hundreds of islands I lost interest in that facet as well.

Not to mention how there are simply way too many characters, ensuring that the mains will never ever receive development.

Edited by Mayora

My face killed the thread, lel

Now that you mention it, first thing that comes to mind seeing that face is "pale white Phoenix Wright"... so who exactly is that guy on your avi anyway...?

Now that you mention it, first thing that comes to mind seeing that face is "pale white Phoenix Wright"... so who exactly is that guy on your avi anyway...?

Hisoka, a character from HxH. And as some may know by now, I consider HxH to be one of the best series out there