• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man that reminds me of those horrible owners my puppy came from

My dog has a brother and they kept that puppy, maybe the parent dogs, and a couple/few other cats

They let their cats roam free around the house and around their yard

They left the dog inside his cage almost the entire time and didn't let him wander around anywhere

I listen to two ladies who are talking to each other saying how oh cats are just so lovely they're so much easier to take care of than that hyper dumb mutt

More like they're horrible horrible owners who aren't willing to go into the effort to raise or train the poor guy and leave him trapped forever for their stupid incompetent and lazy asses.

I just wanted to steal my puppy's brother and keep him with us ;~~~;

I wonder how he's doing now ;~~~; I hope they gave him away to some better owners

I am now working on Mega Charizard X, Mamoswine, and Blaziken

Over vacation I made a bunch of compettive stuff like Breloom, Latios, Feraligatr, among other stuff I can't remember

Ew Charizard

All that time and effort though ;n;

I checked all the books cause I wanted to find the 3rd lightbulb but still..man I am slow in those types of things.

I am not done with the game yet but all I can say for all of the characters:

Ace - I HATE YOU WITH A BURNING PASSION UWARGH

Snake - You ended up being one of my favorite characters. Smart, calm, collecting.

Santa - Stop making me cry here you're just ;n; Best big brother/10

Clover - Still scared of you but I think I can live with it after adorable moments with true ending.

Junpei - Sometimes, I like you and sometimes I wish you notice things more quickly crai

June - WAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIii

Seven - Ace Detective is the best detective. Thanks for saving those kids man, you're great ;u;

Lotus - I didn't like your character at first, but as I went through more doors, I didn't realize how cool you were. LOVELY

Ninth Man - I hate you for creating the puzzles I had trouble on with a dying passion.

I want to play Virtue's Last Reward to but idk where to find it for the 3DS crai

You'll have to admit though, Ace is quite a good villain, considering what we know of him. He has just tge right personality for the role.

Uuuhh, calm is maybe not always correct for Snake. When he wants to he is more of a nutjob than everyone else, hehe.

Santa started out as a stupid-looking guy, but turned out to be rather smart himself at times, and as you said, what an adorable brother.

Cloveeeeer <3

Junpei is ok, the elevator scene with June was hilariously silly. But yeah, he has his really stupid moments, sadly.

Honestly, I dislike June. Won't say anything though in case you haven't finished the game by now.

The remaining characters were unremarkable imo, so I'll leave out a comment on them.

W8, isn't the sequel only availabe for the Vita in the West?

Oh..right, you are living in Asia IIRC, lucky you ;_;

Edited by Mayora

Cats aren't so much easier to hold than dogs btw. Dogs you can train into not ruining your house, plants and stuff, whereas cats are a pain in the ass in that regard. No matter what, they'll keep ruining whatever you may cultivate in your garden or whatever.

Not to mentchion a couch...

Cats aren't so much easier to hold than dogs btw. Dogs you can train into not ruining your house, plants and stuff, whereas cats are a pain in the ass in that regard. No matter what, they'll keep ruining whatever you may cultivate in your garden or whatever.

Not to mentchion a couch...

Those things can't become an issue either with cats. It's all a matter of knowing what to do.