Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

lkag.jpg

Having fun with this classic again... :D

Just arrived at Scaraba for the first time. (Actual Cart. It's still in pretty good shape. I'm happy. ^_^)

Oqe2xF.jpge7wjnS.jpg
Getting used right now as this weapon provides better offense at the moment. The Gutsy weapon would be better once the offense caps with the Legendary one.
P4Rl11.jpgROFMH3.jpg
Now she don't have to equip that sucky Magic Fry Pan. :D
1cp8el.jpgHEIYGV.jpg
You shall behold the Moon Beam Gun. Your not genius enough for the Gaia, yet.
kaLOlC.jpgM59JhW.jpg
71 offense with Nothing. NOTHING. This guy is hardcore. :D
qfQ68C.jpgi7dhuY.jpg
There's your muscle.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yes, kinda like this:

borg1.gif

Just imagine them with sombreros and it's totally best representation on how it will be.

That's actually quite amusing, especially if they also had Spanish guitars and spoke like Conquistadors to the natives of South America.

Considering that I don't really have any culture under "Accepted", and far as I know, no way to manually set it, any culture in my land will be assimilated to the primary one, in this case Mexican, so... yeah, it's pretty much like the Borg, except not as creepy.

GEORGE LOPEZ IS EVOLVING!

lkag.jpg

Having fun with this classic again... :D

Just arrived at Scaraba for the first time. (Actual Cart. It's still in pretty good shape. I'm happy. ^_^)

kaLOlC.jpgM59JhW.jpg

71 offense with Nothing. NOTHING. This guy is hardcore. :D

Amazing! Must have been expensive.

71 looks less than everyone else has though.

I guess i’m feeling sort of bad. Second guessing what i did and plan on doing. I’m scared now, even though it’s already half done, so there’s no point in not continuing with it. I wonder if i’ll cry thursday. I feel like crying is good, and that i should have cried last thursday as well while driving without a destiny just to cool off.

anyway, i’m actually managing to get myself to do stuff now. Hopefully i can get productive again. Those past 8 months of doing nothing flew by and were awful. Just terrible. It feels like I was in a coma, as if I just threw away some of the few remaining months of my youth. I wish i could go back to last august, but that’s impossible and pointless, and by thinking about it rather than acting, I will just waste even more time. I need to become someone productice again. I need to stop second guessing myself. I need to think less and do more. I often think there’s no point in life, that after i graduated from university progression is over... well, it’s not. I have to leave this house.

today i had way less of “those” thoughts than i did the other days since thursday. That’s probably why i’m not feeling secure about... that... anymore. But oh well i know that she knows so there’s no point in not continuing with it now. I sort of still look forwards to talking about it though.

also i need to fucking stop using the internet.

Edited by Nobody

I'm starting the final chapter of FE4 =0

Does anyone have any tips for me?

Mijonir is bullshit, Hellswrath is terribly inaccurate, get that Wyvern Lord with the Gungnir with Altenna, and lure Julia away with Ares and Serlis and defeat Manfloy with Serlis and Julius is terribly easy

Amazing! Must have been expensive.

99 dollars. At a used game store.

Ness sure is a mama's kid. Already went homesick 5 times throughout the game so far. Daddy doesn't leave you alone when you don't save for a long time. The civilians are stupid celebrating the 4th of July. Meteorite strike. (Beginning) Love this game. It's even good to play when you are married.

hand axes are stupid

rofl

20 weight. As much as the Helswrath.

... I still don't understand that.

But well, fillers, I guess

Oh wait... understood, I wonder actually what causes the black screen there though, in all seriousness.

Edited by Soledai

... I still don't understand that.

But well, fillers, I guess

Some attempt at humor regarding that for some reason that particular string of text causes problems if translated correctly, so instead gets... well, that. I forgot exactly what was the problem, though. Same thing happens in the Ch9 intro, again because of specific things in the text.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh wait... understood, I wonder actually what causes the black screen there though, in all seriousness.

Ah, I just remembered. The problem seems to rely on Leen and Corple, since the black screen only happens if you have them. From that, I guess it has to do with the condition flags about them being alive, or something. The Ch9 intro problem is also this, since the bugged conversation there is one that has a similar condition, this time with Oifaye being alive.