Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

no

i find most of his commentary quite repulsive

i think waifus are a terrible idea and anyone that claims to have one needs a reality check

Then go away.

John made this thread to say hi and be nice to people. The least that we can do is not insult him so directly over it. It would be like insulting me over Wolt, only ten times worse.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

it's a free forum, i'm allowed to criticize the content anyone posts however i see fit

if this topic was for him to say hi and be nice then he should keep his disillusioned waifu fantasies out of it

It's not bothering us that much, from what I'm seeing. If you're that bothered, you can just ignore this whole thread.

Hey, be nice to John!

It's okay Glac, it's not like his comments mean to anything to me anyway. I've learned to ignore the hate, best thing to do nowadays.

no

i find most of his commentary quite repulsive

i think waifus are a terrible idea and anyone that claims to have one needs a reality check

it's a free forum, i'm allowed to criticize the content anyone posts however i see fit

if this topic was for him to say hi and be nice then he should keep his disillusioned waifu fantasies out of it

Well you are free to have your opinion, so it matters not to me.

It's not like it affects my own personal psyche anyway.

There is a reason why SF is a joke to other communities.

I really don't see why he should be so bothered by it anyway. It's like he was intentionally just trying to hurt me. But it's okay, because I have a wall of steel for personal attacks against myself.

I really don't see why he should be so bothered by it anyway. It's like he was intentionally just trying to hurt me. But it's okay, because I have a wall of steel for personal attacks against myself.

That's not what I meant. I'm not your friend.

Whatever, it doesn't matter to me anyway.

While in some cases it may be perfectly reasonable to shrug off people who criticise you if you either think they're not being constructive or that you don't agree with them, I have to tell you to the majority of people it is rather unsightly. I wouldn't give a fuck if you didn't bother announcing it publically and always calling Lyn 'Rindisu', which is extremely cringeworthy.

You can stay in your hugbox if you want, but I am tired of seeing RINDISU RINDISU RINDISU and other weeby shit.

Of course, you could always convince yourself everything against you is "hate", as well.

While in some cases it may be perfectly reasonable to shrug off people who criticise you if you either think they're not being constructive or that you don't agree with them, I have to tell you to the majority of people it is rather unsightly. I wouldn't give a fuck if you didn't bother announcing it publically and always calling Lyn 'Rindisu', which is extremely cringeworthy.

You can stay in your hugbox if you want, but I am tired of seeing RINDISU RINDISU RINDISU and other weeby shit.

Of course, you could always convince yourself everything against you is "hate", as well.

If you're tired of it, then just don't come here anymore. Rindisu is just the Japanese name of Lyndis. That's all.

It's a bit sad seeing a thread that was just a few friends having fun turn into a pit of hostility.

All started because of having the idea of a playable Tactician in FE7 have the mechanics of Awakening somewhat. ><

Edited by N7 Average Azn (Rindisu)

Thanks for the cookies everyone~! I need to get back to my chicken soup, so I kinda missed the drama that happened between here and now. Once it's simmering PROPERLY, I'll reread nine pages.

To be honest, though, you guys should at least tone down on the waifu love, in all honesty. A lot of SF members don't like that sort of thing. And then arguments like this happen, which is not cool at all.

Thanks for the cookies everyone~! I need to get back to my chicken soup, so I kinda missed the drama that happened between here and now. Once it's simmering PROPERLY, I'll reread nine pages.

The drama isn't really anything to be mention-worthy, but I guess i hope you enjoy your reading? lol

To be honest, though, you guys should at least tone down on the waifu love, in all honesty. A lot of SF members don't like that sort of thing. And then arguments like this happen, which is not cool at all.

Well i usually don't alter my behavior just for a couple of lashes like this, but I suppose i keep it in consideration.

I like how people who always state their opinions on everything (usually in a rude manner) tell other people to keep their thoughts to themselves.

Edited by Zak Stealer of Waifus