• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

There there... It's alright.

You need to focus on your running; Show her you can push forward without her; she can look if she wants, you shouldn't let it affect you at all.

You can, it just leads your shotaOnii-chan thinking something is wrong >//<;

I gotta eat still lol

That's what I tried my best to do today.

Espeon, HP... As long as Hero King is coll with more. And if hp will support us :P

I...see. You'll have to fill me in on some of that stuff, I don't know much about Mexican history...

Well, it was back in the 2nd French Intervention, when they took over México City, they wanted to put an European ruler on the country, the one chosen was Maximilian of Hapsburg, and thus the 2nd Empire began. Being a Liberal and being fond of the country, he did tried to change things in benefit for the populace. Problem was, being a Liberal meant the Conservatives didn't liked him much, while the Liberals wanted a Democracy, so he kinda didn't have that much support.

In the end, when the French had to withdraw, and the US Civil War over, the Liberals were able to retake the country, and he was executed after failing to escape the country. Despite so, he pretty much had no resentment to us, according to his last words before death. So yeah, it was very unfortunate. Oh well...

So.... remind me again, how many people are actually in this? Right now, I have 5, and even that many stocks can prove difficult

Did you get my post, my Lord?
*bows as Jeigan man*

What po- OH.. I'm honestly unsure how to get Mark in there. For onart of him.e thing, I rarely ever see, if at all, any.

I didn't. So, how goes things?

I was going to workout today. But then it rained. And now, Gimp isn't cooperating with me.

As for you?

Heehee. Hi HK!

ouo)/