• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

No. I was going to block him. But I don't like blocking people.

Ah, I see then

Also I'm pretty sure Breezy's just seeking attention, I mean if people want to leave they can just go and not say anything. So far I've seen that anybody who just announces it always comes back in the end

Edited by Freohr Datia

Also I'm pretty sure Breezy's just seeking attention, I mean if people want to leave they can just go and not say anything. So far I've seen that anybody who just announces it always comes back in the end

Out of my face.

I thought we were supposed to pretend we don't know that

Nothing.

I want to know why Breezy is apparently so, tempting to ignore, Ms.

Ah, I see then

This right here.

I have nothing against breezy and I like him when his not in his "everyone hates me, i hate this place, my life sucks" mood. But all that drama gets tiring really, really fast.

When people want to leave (be it permanently or not) they just leave. Just look at what dusk did 2 moths ago.

Edited by Nobody

I've had enough of seeing my loves and best friends, shit on for their personal reasons/emotions/opinions, everyone, shut up or I'm going off on all of you.

Oh yeah, I just beat the boss without even a scratch *~*

I've had enough of seeing my loves and best friends, shit on for their personal reasons/emotions/opinions, everyone, shut up or I'm going off on all of you.

?

[/smoke balls]

I don't recall having said a word of recent against you, Breezy or anyone else

Out of my face.

If you want~

I'm telling the people who are being so concerned about it to quit worrying so much about it.

Edited by Freohr Datia