Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

there are too many

Just relax...

Think: There wouldn't necessarily be more characters from other games if they removed some of the characters from the Mario games. They don't have a set number of characters to be in the game.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It is a thing shhhh I'm weird

He prefers for one of his kids to play the drums or something. He's been trying to convince me but I somehow got away by wanting to play acoustic guitar instead.

I'll be able to teach my youngest sister how to play violin though so that'll be bunches of fun

Nobody's perfect,I suppose

I understand wanting a child who is a BADASS DRUMMER but that seems so strange;creating music is a such a beautiful thing,how could ever deprive someone of such a serene joy?Maybe I'm crazy,but I could live a thousand lifetimes and never understand such a thought.

Wario doesn't count as a Mario character. He's got his own franchise (two of them!) which have nothing to do with Mario. If you count him, then you should count DK and Diddy as well(hint: no you shouldn't). Yoshi I disagree with, but you could argue him since he has fewer games of his own, and they have a closer relationship to the Mario games than the DK and Wario Land/Ware games do.

Oh, and FYI: Pokemon currently has 5 confirmed characters. Add Mewtwo (which a lot of people are predicting) and you get 6. Only two less than Mario has if you count Yoshi.

Pokemon only has 4 confirmed

Just relax...

Think: There wouldn't necessarily be more characters from other games if they removed some of the characters from the Mario games. They don't have a set number of characters to be in the game.

That's exactly how I see it

In my mind it's just "the more the merrier"

Just relax...

pffft I am relaxed

but I do think there are quite a lot

I'm going to make a dream SSB roster soon

I am~!

Someday I'll live in the same state!! =OOOOO

=OOOOOO

Doesn't Integ live near me?

Just relax...

Exactly. This is why I can't get mad at the inclusion of clones. The whole point of clones is that they take less development time. So you can add 6 clones in the time it would take to make 1 fully unique character(I have no idea if that's actually the exact number, but you get the picture). So if Doc, Dark Pit, and Lucina were cut, we wouldn't be getting unique characters in their place. We'd just be getting fewer characters.

Why confusing? It is like that because comprehending and applying are two different abilities. By reading books, playing games or whatever, you honed your reading and text comprehension skills. Actually writing flawlessly yourself is another thing entirely. As an example, I can rather easily read latin texts and translate them into Italian, but if I were to write, my text would be severely flawed due to never having honed that specific ability.

If you are good at writing, it means that you have good concepts, but lack the experience and knowledge in grammar

I suppose you make a point there. Though I wish I could improve it, since this magnet's all about writing 25/8

I think it doesn't matter who you choose, the dialogue just plays out a little differently with Phi explaining things if you get it wrong. Kind of like how when Junpei explains the dog ink-blot picture.

cHlEaB6.jpg

that moment is still a pretty great moment

I remember being so confused at this part, good times.

Nobody's perfect,I suppose

I understand wanting a child who is a BADASS DRUMMER but that seems so strange;creating music is a such a beautiful thing,how could ever deprive someone of such a serene joy?Maybe I'm crazy,but I could live a thousand lifetimes and never understand such a thought.

If I do end up learning the electic/acoustic guitar, I gotta form a band and be too cool for school //shot

Though I think it's from the fact how our family's genre of music as a band involves everything loud and such. Meanwhile some thing like a violin and a clarinet as not as much.

But yes, music is a wonderful and lovely aspect of our culture. I read a book about how it ties to science and it's a pretty good read.

In my mind it's just "the more the merrier"

Same. I always get happy when a new character is revealed in smash, be it a character that I like or one that I don't.

Geez, you people type too much

I'm not reading the last 10 or so pages; did anything of interest pop up?

Not really.

Exactly. This is why I can't get mad at the inclusion of clones. The whole point of clones is that they take less development time. So you can add 6 clones in the time it would take to make 1 fully unique character(I have no idea if that's actually the exact number, but you get the picture). So if Doc, Dark Pit, and Lucina were cut, we wouldn't be getting unique characters in their place. We'd just be getting fewer characters.

Yeah. 100% agree with this

All who walk the same path as I and are willing, are welcome to my hospitality

Mm.. yes. That is indeed a sound point that you bring up, comrade. I shall consider tht when the time comes

I don't believe interrogation is necessary. If his conviction proves strong enough, then he may.

.......?

Naturally, thy choices are nothing I can influence, but whenever thou need it, this man shalt aid thou, be it love or war.

As thou say, sire

Yeah..I don't know how it's even possible but it is. It's confusing but it's actually a thing.

You can ask Kim, she knows how horrible I am at it.

idk you don't seem terrible at it

there are certainly people who are worse

depends on your definition of terrible, probably