• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Well, problem is that unless explicitly shown otherwise, I sorta assume the story will be generic. Most games who are built like this, having the pritagonist run from kingdom to kingdom are filled with tropes, and if it were to stand out, at least something should be noticeable in the trailers. I won't dismiss it, but it us always the best choice to lessen the hype

I wonder about that given. Sequels are often immensly worse (Dragon Age 2 just as an example)

BD was kind of strange in that the plot starts off generic, then it delves into territory that I haven't seen many JRPGs go into, but it sorta affects the gameplay in a negative way. The character interactions were great though. As for the trailer, I can forgive it for not having much that sticks out because of the unlockable movie in the first game that did manage to get me hyped up.

Well, I did say "hoping".

I dunno, FE10's plot was better than FE9, for example.

tumblr_lt8q04Ll1f1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

BD was kind of strange in that the plot starts off generic, then it delves into territory that I haven't seen many JRPGs go into, but it sorta affects the gameplay in a negative way. The character interactions were great though. As for the trailer, I can forgive it for not having much that sticks out because of the unlockable movie in the first game that did manage to get me hyped up.

basically this

Or practically every Zelda ever having a better plot than Zelda I/II.

Those are big franchises where quality goes up and down. In jrpg ir rpg games, it seems as if most at least get worse with time. Gothic turned badish, Diablo too, homam and so on...but well, I even hope that ff15 will be good, so I'm a hypocrite anyways

tumblr_lt8q04Ll1f1qe3p9bo1_500.gif

I've become picky on what to watch and play lately, so I suppose I'll await the reactions to the game before considering to buy it

You're literally the only person I've ever seen saying that.

But it's you, sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo I shouldn't find it weird

The best FE plot is FE1. Proof.

this is just awesome

Edited by NOBODY