• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The "doctor" is the girl in my avi, named Aya Drevis. She's from a japanese horror game rpg called Mad Father.

That game had the worst ending. >:(

Hmm, when I checked Duck's signature height after tonton commented on it it wasn't really any larger than the rules required

I guess everybody's just so used to the rules being reinforced and it's making everybody use smaller signatures now x3

(unless he had changed it a slight bit after tonton's comment and before he made it just "Duck"?)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Theres no need to apologize

Everyone has bad days sometimes,I'm just glad to know that I could help

Now change your member title to "pretty swell" :P

I actually really like my current member title

oh pfffft don't worry, tomorrow is going to be waaaaaaayyyyyyyy worse in so many ways

.. ;___; I am still hoping it is the exact opposite of what you're saying it is

That game had the worst ending. >:(

Are we talking about the ending where her dad does the thingy and makes you go 'waiiiiii'

or are we talking about the ending where you realize aya and the nurse are -spoilers-

Huh..how weird. Usually colleges are the exact opposite ono;;

Is it a smaller college compared to most?

Well, it is a community college after all. But my first year was much more live than last year

Hmm, when I checked Duck's signature height after tonton commented on it it wasn't really any larger than the rules required

I guess everybody's just so used to the rules being reinforced and it's making everybody use smaller signatures now x3

(unless he had changed it a slight bit after tonton's comment and before he made it just "Duck"?)

Wait huh?

Edited by The King

haven't rly had the best day

I'll change it when HK says the new sigs are ready

I'm going to fail mine too man

I'm not a bad driver but maneuverability is just horrible

Don't be so pessimistic. And if you don't think you're ready, maybe you should delay your test and practice more until you feel right about it.

If it makes you feel any better, I failed my first driving test too.

It was raining, so that helped to add to nervousness, and it fogged up the car pretty bad. I stopped at a red light, and was fiddling with the dials to turn the defroster on and look for the rear wiper button (I was confused and forgot that the car I was using for the test didn't have a rear wipers so couldn't find it and the fiddling took longer than normal), and apparently the traffic signals on the closed course are set at a super quick rotation and the light had turned green then back to red again by the time I was done (I just noticed it as yellow when I looked up). Anyway, I'm almost positive that was what tanked my score, because the parallel parking was decent (not great, I mean, fuck parallel parking), and I can't think of anything else that might have failed me.

It was a really shitty feeling, and when you hear everyone else talk about passing it just eats away at you. So, just know, that a lot more people fail those than you'd expect.

It was pouring rain today (and I had never driven in rain at all before) and I messed with a red light. We were in heavy traffic, 4 minutes away from the end of the test and a car was in front of me, already into the intersection to try to turn. As soon as he turned I went forward and didn't notice the light turning yellow then red. I literally failed the test right before the end.

My brother's who's 2 year younger than me aced his exam on the first try, which really doesn't help my self-esteem.

it does make me feel a better, so thanks for sharing that with me.

Best what girl

Also I think I'm starting to feel like the size limit is too lenient :v

I think my problem was the huge gap between the quote and the rest above :v

bakemonogatari

(inb4 it was localized as "monstory")

Bakemonogatari reminds me of Kimi no Shiranai Monogatari which is a great song. Oh and Renai Circulation!

well

copying ~forty paragraphs onto flashcards then taking note over sixty pages of reading coupled with homework that I'm going to have in other classes

uh

Just do your best really, even if it's a lot of work. You're doing it all for a good education and a secured future later on!

Are we talking about the ending where her dad does the thingy and makes you go 'waiiiiii'

or are we talking about the ending where you realize aya and the nurse are -spoilers-

The one where Aya does EXACTLY WHAT HER FATHER DID WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT arghhhhhhh (I think that's the second one? I dunno).

Edited by Refa

The one where Aya does EXACTLY WHAT HER FATHER DID WHY WOULD YOU EVEN DO THAT arghhhhhhh (I think that's the second one? I dunno).

OMAIGOD THAT THING MADE JUST GO /RAEG/ AYA NO YOU CAN'T JUST ;___;

but yes that was the 2nd one. Though did you know that the clone of aya's was in um..Misao!

aaa you guys are ridiculous

fine

you should look at your sig more that'd totally help boost MY self esteem if i was you which i'm not

OMAIGOD THAT THING MADE JUST GO /RAEG/ AYA NO YOU CAN'T JUST ;___;

but yes that was the 2nd one. Though did you know that the clone of aya's was in um..Misao!

Whoah, I never knew that. That's pretty neat, actually. I should probably play Misao (or watch someone play it)!

But the mood won't change unless you make an effort to do so

Hadn't left yet, I blame the internet... but yeah, that's why I'm leaving.

And the self-esteem thing, while it doesn't affect me in any way, it's miserable to watch.