• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

wait you're going to be a journalist!? ahh lucky, I need to get more job experience being one for the future! though being a prosecutor sounds pretty cool o:

Haha, probably! I was just mostly poking fun. You'll get it, I'm sure! Lots of time before you, your whole life ahead of you! And yeah, prosecutor is pretty much my dream job besides ice cream taster. I feel like I've got a knack for it, too, so that's great.

BUT I DO FEEL AMERICAN RIGHT NOW

Guile_win_comb.gif

Stroheim pls

my problem is how everyone seems to have a negative connotation with this thread, I don't like being called "one of those HHH people" from time to time : I

a new thread wouldn't reallllyyyyyy do anything for me but I don't see why we can't entertain it

borEX.gif

do you want to be reffered as "one of those WHW people" then? Edited by Blagi

my problem is how everyone seems to have a negative connotation with this thread, I don't like being called "one of those HHH people" from time to time : I

unfortunately man I agree

I really like most people here, but we get so much hate

although it's pretty ridiculous that we get so much hate

a new thread wouldn't reallllyyyyyy do anything for me but I don't see why we can't entertain it

borEX.gif

Well... you should try not to worry about your image~! Don't let judgements of others harass you into wanting to change. I think it'd be better to just try to post with the audience you like.

And... I'm not sure if my thread would give much better of an impression either~ "uuuuuuuuugh another chat thread"

But of course I knew that would happen (and I predicted Integrity's reaction as well) but I still made the thread anyway, because people wanted the title and I thought it'd be fun to make the thread, since John didn't want to use the title for you but you still have been requesting it for so long ^o^

Do you really "care" that much? It's FFtF; it's not like we are harassing anyone.

If anything, they are the ones harassing us.

Edited by Lady Lyndis of Caelin

Well... you should try not to worry about your image~! Don't let judgements of others harass you into wanting to change. I think it'd be better to just try to post with the audience you like.

And... I'm not sure if my thread would give much better of an impression either~ "uuuuuuuuugh another chat thread"

But of course I knew that would happen (and I predicted Integrity's reaction as well) but I still made the thread anyway, because people wanted the title and I thought it'd be fun to make the thread, since John didn't want to use the title for you but you still have been requesting it for so long ^o^

mannnnn I want to reply genuinely but I already said I know making a new thread does literally nothing so typing more words is like arguing with someone I agree with!

I only asked that one night with refa and kim and maybe like once on skype idk where you got the impression I wanted it that much but thx anyways

I'm puzzled about that as well.

giphy.gif

I posted that, right?

Edited by LuxSpes

[spoiler=So, uh... this happened...]
[9/11/14 9:43:13 PM] John Little : UHHHHH
[9/11/14 9:43:16 PM] John Little : OHHHHH NOOOOO
[9/11/14 9:43:24 PM] John Little : GOD DAMN IT NOOOOOOOOO!!
[9/11/14 9:43:46 PM] John Little : I just edited my bio and deleted nearly EVERYTHING OH NOOOO
[9/11/14 9:43:52 PM] John Little : accidently.
[9/11/14 9:43:55 PM] Saffron: Bio?
[9/11/14 9:44:06 PM] John Little : On SF
[9/11/14 9:44:29 PM] John Little : I HAD SO MUCH STUFF STASHED THEREEEEEE NOOOOOOO
[9/11/14 9:44:48 PM] Saffron: OHHHH
[9/11/14 9:44:51 PM] Saffron: YEAH
[9/11/14 9:44:59 PM] John Little : NOOOOOOOOO
[9/11/14 9:45:00 PM] Saffron: You have a shitload of stuff in your bio..
[9/11/14 9:45:07 PM] John Little : I HAD SOOO MUUUUCH!
[9/11/14 9:45:28 PM] John Little : I DON'T KNOW EVEN KNOW HOW THIS HAPPENED OMG
[9/11/14 9:45:35 PM] Solseti: OHNOES NOT THE STASH......
[9/11/14 9:45:50 PM] John Little : I HAD ALL OF MY PAST AND FUTURE AVIS STASHED THERE
[9/11/14 9:45:55 PM] John Little : THERE WERE LIKE 30

mannnnn I want to reply genuinely but I already said I know making a new thread does literally nothing so typing more words is like arguing with someone I agree with!

I only asked that one night with refa and kim and maybe like once on skype idk where you got the impression I wanted it that much but thx anyways

Siiiigh~

I don't want to make you do what you don't want to do though...

But this conflict is making me sad

Well it was brought up a couple times this morning, you probably weren't around to see?

I guess I just coulda swore I saw it more than those two times ^o^ I misremembered

I'm saying that since we're in FFtF, expect it to happen. You can't let silly things like "HHH person" get to you.

I'm aware of that. When's the last time you've seen anything get to me? Still, doesn't make it any good

Why are you all terrible.

huh

Edited by The King

Haha, probably! I was just mostly poking fun. You'll get it, I'm sure! Lots of time before you, your whole life ahead of you! And yeah, prosecutor is pretty much my dream job besides ice cream taster. I feel like I've got a knack for it, too, so that's great.

So little yet so much time. College pressure over here is just horrible ;___; but man if someone offered that to me as a job, I would accept it in a heartbeat. Nice to hear that you found a passion of sorts! Have you been wanting to do this since you were a kid?

GERMAN IS THE BEST IN THE WORLD

I'm glad we agree on this matter = w=)b

Edited by Koneko