• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I think after that image Integrity linked me it's going to happen. (wait were you around when I linked that? I thought maybe you were...)

I was that's why I'm pondering the idea even more and hoping it doesn't only come to murica in 2016

although if we get that monster hunter new 3ds xl i'm gonna be very tempted to get it

also making a public request that these tags get changed because they all irk me because they sound like they come from a twelve year old

They aren't very clever, are they? We should all come up with some better tags.

:/

Oh, so now you decide to show up!

I only half agree with Anon Brother

Fair enough, but my last name isn't brother...

And thanks for ignoring me/not helping understand the problem, Kam

...R u serious...? I UNDERSTAND everything. I'm telling you, a friendship is worth more than an avatar. You can be mad at Duck for using that avatar of Yukari, but why waste the effort? THOUSANDS of people do worse things with images of Touhou characters. Glac disagreed with you, so what? Not every person you meet is gonna see everything the same as you. You can't expect them to keep quiet when they see something wrong. However, cutting them off over it? That's should be below someone above the age of twelve. Truthfully, the only thing you REALLY should be irritated about is the spite avatar thing, and even then, she apologized. Not saying you have to forgive her immediately, but you have to at least give her a chance. Friendship is two sided, it isn't something you should give up on over something as trivial as a image of a fictional character implemented from spite... But APPARENTLY, I'm not helping, and I'm done trying to help people. Fuck, I have a headache...

...R u serious...? I UNDERSTAND everything. I'm telling you, a friendship is worth more than an avatar. You can be mad at Duck for using that avatar of Yukari, but why waste the effort? THOUSANDS of people do worse things with images of Touhou characters. Glac disagreed with you, so what? Not every person you meet is gonna see everything the same as you. You can't expect them to keep quiet when they see something wrong. However, cutting them off over it? That's should be below someone above the age of twelve. Truthfully, the only thing you REALLY should be irritated about is the spite avatar thing, and even then, she apologized. Not saying you have to forgive her immediately, but you have to at least give her a chance. Friendship is two sided, it isn't something you should give up on over something as trivial as a image of a fictional character implemented from spite... But APPARENTLY, I'm not helping, and I'm done trying to help people. Fuck, I have a headache...

i am better now, stop your ranting

Siiiigh but also I feel mean saying that because I really can't understand what's been going through that head of yours and I can't relate but still... I really dislike conflict and I'm so upset to see conflict being brought up over such things...

I guess I will apologize now for getting so upset over this though because somehow I feel like I shouldn't be

you're not being mean. don't worry

Free is also another one of my nicknames

Well I see my responses are not receiving any responses back so I'll just take that as I did a really bad again

Siiiiiiigh well I can go now, this place has had enough trouble for the night

I apologize Brother

*headpalm* Oh Duck, you semi-aquatic bird you...

...R u serious...?

Memes.

I'm telling you, a friendship is worth more than an avatar.

Anything which requires this to be said is probably very stupid.

I'm done trying to help people. Fuck, I have a headache...

Oh, that's to bad. I'm sorry I can't get you any medicines.

Very profound sir.

Free is also another one of my nicknamesWell I see my responses are not receiving any responses back so I'll just take that as I did a really bad againSiiiiiiigh well I can go now, this place has had enough trouble for the night

oi

you did fine

staaaaaaaaaaaaaahp