• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Very tired, but ok otherwise

You?

I don't want to go to school >_>

Ahhhhh let me summarize:

[spoiler=Steins Gate spoilers]woooooow, I think shit hit the fan; We bout to have a party, terrorist bomb threat!, people barging in, guns waving, KIRYU MOEKA(she looked real good in that suit, ngl) Mayuri ;~;... time leap, Mayuri again ;~;, time leap again x2, Mayuri ;~;... she can't catch a break, I feel bad, Okabe just can't seem to save her... or catch a break himself... and man, Moeka looks good in that suit though... also Kurisu is an @channeler, heheh... I also developed a soft spot for Suzuha, yep.

Even my brother, who was barely paying any attention previously, got hooked.

also morning mayora

and YEAH SOL

IT MATCHED MY SLEEPINESS MORE

will probably end up going back anyway

I see though, well it fits, to be sure

You should sleep more, you'll be less tired

Edited by Soledai

Yep, I started binging reading when I picked it back up the other day, and now I feel like I took too long getting back to it.

also hey, I feel like I remember you, we've met before, right?

Edited by Soledai

[spoiler=More Steins Gate spoilers]...Oh shit, Suzuha's letter... I was in shock when I read that.. oh man that is awful to have happen... this is getting intense. why didn't I read this sooner!?

Adding: After reading that letter, I wondered how it happened... I had a feeling, and I didn't want to be right, but I was... this is intense

Edited by Soledai

Hello Hi Hey !

I don't remember, but it was nice looking.

The "Hair Curtain" one ?

Everybody here needs to read Umineko. Seriously. Unless they don't like thinking about mysteries and such.

Hello Proto !

Everybody here needs to read Umineko. Seriously. Unless they don't like thinking about mysteries and such.

wait since when do you post here

also they should read Snow Crash instead

actually they could just get the best of both worlds and read BOTH

I know right, I could read those for hours on in.

Well, if it counts you could look at it like the Basara equivalent, but I'd rather not do that, DW imo, is vastly better.

But yeah, I like how it presents the story in a different way, but keeps to the original source, even if somewhat.

Now go read Sanguozhi.

Doesn't it keep more to the novel? Which is super romanticised and changes the characters quite a bit. That's the beef I have with DW; not only does it do that, it also exaggerates the characters, making them quite one-dimensional. I think they're taking too many creative liberties these days. Same reason I don't like Samurai Warriors. What have they done to my Kojiro. ;__;

And even more time after that...

Cyrus was the guy who got all the land while Darius created the systems to keep order in the Archaemenids empire..I thinks. But really!? Man that sounds cool.

I can tell by the reaction you made <: Genghis Khan is probably one of most influential people during his time. Tis the spirit of suspicious activity!

We don't have bookstores near where I live but there's a local one downtown that I really like to go to. It has a cafe inside with it too so it's a nice way to spend your day. But whoa, prestigious libraries! That sounds really cool. I've been too busy reading the books for my english and journalism class and now I can't read the book you recommended to me ;___; curses!

Insane? Hmm well it was built in the 1800s so I guess that is somewhat why!

Tis a time of suspiciousness

And yet more time...

I believe that's correct. And yup! It was even better because we went there on Friday when it was closed (as it is our weekend), but some guy managed to get us in anyway and we managed to experience it without a crowd which was amazing!

Ahaha...yeah... Genghis Khan definitely influenced a lot. He also devastated Iran iirc. Or maybe it was his successors... Ahhh, so that's where it comes from...

That sounds super nice! We don't have anything fancy over here sadly, haha. It is cool indeed! They have a guestbook where visitors from all around the world have written their thoughts on the library and signed their names!

Aww, that's fine though! You're much too busy these days and the important things like school come first! I didn't mean to pressure you or anything though. ;_;

1800s eh...those old school buildings sure do look nice! Most of what we have here are BORING ones.

A time of suspiciousness eh...then let's resume the suspicious activity.

Hey Shy, how goes?

I actually don't remember it exactly...

Hello, Sol !

Not sure you were already there actually (because otherwise you would remember it).

Edited by Thy Danse

why were you still awake

Likely not to me but...

I was up all night reading, blame Steins;Gate for being that good

Morning Kimodar.

Now go read Sanguozhi.

Doesn't it keep more to the novel? Which is super romanticised and changes the characters quite a bit. That's the beef I have with DW; not only does it do that, it also exaggerates the characters, making them quite one-dimensional. I think they're taking too many creative liberties these days. Same reason I don't like Samurai Warriors. What have they done to my Kojiro. ;__;

I plan to one of these days, I started reading a few years back, but I can't remember what happened that made me stop.

Which is keeping more to the novel, you mean RoTK? I think my main gripe with DW and SW nowadays is the character exaggeration as well, mind you, I don't mind exaggeration in and of itself, sometimes a bit of flair makes things more interesting, but well... when it comes off as nonsensical, then I question things a bit... That includes the story as well, but to a lesser extent. :O Well I just learned that you also dabble in Samurai Warriors? I'm more observant towards SW than I am with DW, seeing as how I'm more interested in the Sengoku era better than I am the Sangokushi era, so the feeling isn't lost there. (they made him so weird <.<)

Edited by Soledai

morning, sol ouo/

Is it already tomorrow for you ?

Anyway, Hello, Kin ?

How are you doing ?

it was like

2:52 am where he lives

also good morniiing

something something my avi

Oh, a little late, but...

Hello, Big Bro Nightmare ! :awesome:

morning, sol ouo/

it was like

2:52 am where he lives

also good morniiing

something something my avi

What about your avi ? (Btw, where is the actual from ?)

(So, you really want to reuse the Hair Curtain ?)