• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yep, I started binging reading when I picked it back up the other day, and now I feel like I took too long getting back to it.

also hey, I feel like I remember you, we've met before, right?

I remember you in the VN recommendation thread, but that's it. You like Umineko, so that makes you awesome by default.

[spoiler=More Steins Gate spoilers]...Oh shit, Suzuha's letter... I was in shock when I read that.. oh man that is awful to have happen... this is getting intense. why didn't I read this sooner!?

Adding: After reading that letter, I wondered how it happened... I had a feeling, and I didn't want to be right, but I was... this is intense

She did explain how it happened, didn't she?

Hello Proto !

Hi Tenda!

wait since when do you post here

Since I got a bunch of Umineko pings when I checked after my internship.

I remember you in the VN recommendation thread, but that's it. You like Umineko, so that makes you awesome by default.

Hi Tenda!

Since I got a bunch of Umineko pings when I checked after my internship.

How are you ?

Oh, a little late, but...

Hello, Big Bro Nightmare ! :awesome:

Hello! Though I'm off now so goodbye!

I plan to one of these days, I started reading a few years back, but I can't remember what happened that made me stop.

Which is keeping more to the novel, you mean RoTK? I think my main gripe with DW and SW nowadays is the character exaggeration as well, mind you, I don't mind exaggeration in and of itself, sometimes a bit of flair makes things more interesting, but well... when it comes off as nonsensical, then I question things a bit... That includes the story as well, but to a lesser extent. :O Well I just learned that you also dabble in Samurai Warriors? I'm more observant towards SW than I am with DW, seeing as how I'm more interested in the Sengoku era better than I am the Sangokushi era, so the feeling isn't lost there. (they made him so weird <.<)

Well then, time to start up again.

DW keeps closer to the novel, while RoTK is closer to the historical records. And definitely, exaggeration isn't so bad if there's a bit of it, probably even necessary for a game like DW. But yeah...it's getting a little too much these days. I do indeed, though I don't particularly enjoy it or DW, haha. They're shallow action games and I prefer something more like DMC, Monster Hunter or Demon's Souls. I think my interest in both is about the same, though I need to get more familiar with both. They did indeed. :( What was wrong with the traditional depictions?! Damn it Koei.

Edited by Nightmare

I said that..? I don't remember, but thanks.

[spoiler=SG spoilers]Yeah, her time machine was faulty due to the storm and she lost her memories for 25 years when she travelled back... then she remembered it all, and left that... letter and then....

Well then, time to start up again.

DW keeps closer to the novel, while RoTK is closer to the historical records. And definitely, exaggeration isn't so bad if there's a bit of it, probably even necessary for a game like DW. But yeah...it's getting a little too much these days. I do indeed, though I don't particularly enjoy it or DW, haha. They're shallow action games and I prefer something more like DMC, Monster Hunter or Demon's Souls. I think my interest in both is about the same, though I need to get more familiar with both. They did indeed. :( What was wrong with the traditional depictions?! Damn it Koei.

Yep, I'll do so one of these days!

Ohh okay, that's what you meant. I dislike it in the case of certain characters, but overall, I can kind of manage it.. But I getcha though, different strokes for different folks, I don't mind the simplistic gameplay, but I know it's not everyone's speed. I see I see, for me it was kind of like which came first, that was Sengoku, but I certainly have to hand it to some of the warriors in the Sangokushi era, they did some very impressive stuff, Zhao Yun at Changban immediately springs to mind. I know right, that's that "creativity" getting too loose..

There is more Umineko in this thread than any other thread in SF I've ventured into so far.

That's enough reason for me to keep this thread as my new online home.

i mean sure, say all you want about cristiano 'twunk' ronaldo but diss fat ronaldo and i will fight you

i don't think those nerds are talking about football

Everybody here needs to read Umineko. Seriously. Unless they don't like thinking about mysteries and such.

lol proto

:O you actually continued posting after quoting some old post this time :O

Edited by Thordo

There is more Umineko in this thread than any other thread in SF I've ventured into so far.

That's enough reason for me to keep this thread as my new online home.

So, it's all thanks to Mayora, then...

Kinumineko~ <3

Going pretty good. Playing FE13 now, and it's super addictive. How are things with you guys?

pretty okay

I started reading Fate/Zero yesterday

I've also been trying to get that Normal mode 1cc in EoSD (and possibly PCB, IN and MoF i just rack focus)

So, it's all thanks to Mayora, then...

I guess so...

pretty okay

I started reading Fate/Zero yesterday

I've also been trying to get that Normal mode 1cc in EoSD (and possibly PCB, IN and MoF i just rack focus)

Yay, Fate/Zero~

Of those four, I think MoF is the easiest to 1cc on Normal because of bomb spammage. EoSD has the easiest bullet patterns though, while both PCB and IN throw loads of resources at you (especially if you start with a lot of lives). Good luck!