• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

^_^;

Frosted flakes are great, I haven't had some in a long time, now you kick your feet up? o:

Also, when was your orientation?

Yes, now I kick my feet up~

Hmmm well it's been several days of orientation! My first was last tuesday though and this thursday will hopefully be my last

Yes, now I kick my feet up~

Hmmm well it's been several days of orientation! My first was last tuesday though and this thursday will hopefully be my last

>w>

Ahh, if I recall what I was told during an interview one time, I think there are two orientations, so this might be the last, before you can start work... I think.

If that was Celcius, I wouldn't be alive right now

No one would lol

This temperature can happen on Earth.The highest temperature on record is 57 degree Celsius in Furnace Creek, California

>w>

Ahh, if I recall what I was told during an interview one time, I think there are two orientations, so this might be the last, before you can start work... I think.

The first orientation is given by the trainer and they explain the rules/expectations you need to meet and they give a tour

The next orientation is computer based learning (which focuses more on your job than the very general first orientation) and you have to pass a bunch of tests and whatnot

Deli just happened to take longer to complete than the other~

Thursday will be my third day of the computer stuffs, but I only have a few left to do so I should be finished by then

And then I'll get into on-the-job training~

Next week should be the beginning of when I have a consistent schedule and start actually doing the job

This temperature can happen on Earth.The highest temperature on record is 57 degree Celsius in Furnace Creek, California

Yeah, but I doubt anyone would be able to handle that for a while

oh maybe they would, idk. The human body is able to handle many things