Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

anythingggggg

thanks you're the BEST

so so so

I'm reviewing my schedule again and I saw some things I missed that I liked but they are aaaall during the same hour and I can only choose ONE ;_;

so out of THESE THINGS which one do you think sounds the most ~okay~

"oh that depends on you bc you're you and im me" no man it doesn't work that way

confessions of a fontaholic - "With thousands of fonts available for use in our publications, it's easy to become a font fanatic. Learn how to make the most of your fonts to strengthen your designs and avoid font faux pas. Check out the seven-step program to cure your font addictions."

feature writing: get ideas from the best - "Examine the writing of professionals. Use description, in-depth reporting and compelling leads to pull readers in."

on the write track - "You want readers for your publications? Telling stories won't do it. You have to show then the faces. Make them care. Feature stories can do that. Come learn about the basics of feature writing including leads, transition/quote formula and endings."

also there's one called "introduction to ap style" which is great because ap style is great but I already took half a class on that and I don't know how much it will coverrr ugguhguhughghuhgafnmsja

RELEVANT-ISH there was a class called "the magic of three a.m." and it reminded me of you

Edited by Kinumi

thanks you're the BEST

so so so

I'm reviewing my schedule again and I saw some things I missed that I liked but they are aaaall during the same hour and I can only choose ONE ;_;

so out of THESE THINGS which one do you think sounds the most ~okay~

"oh that depends on you bc you're you and im me" no man it doesn't work that way

confessions of a fontaholic - "With thousands of fonts available for use in our publications, it's easy to become a font fanatic. Learn how to make the most of your fonts to strengthen your designs and avoid font faux pas. Check out the seven-step program to cure your font addictions."

feature writing: get ideas from the best - "Examine the writing of professionals. Use description, in-depth reporting and compelling leads to pull readers in."

on the write track - "You want readers for your publications? Telling stories won't do it. You have to show then the faces. Make them care. Feature stories can do that. Come learn about the basics of feature writing including leads, transition/quote formula and endings."

also there's one called "introduction to ap style" which is great because ap style is great but I already took half a class on that and I don't know how much it will coverrr ugguhguhughghuhgafnmsja

RELEVANT-ISH there was a class called "the magic of three a.m." and it reminded me of you

man I wasn't even gonna say thaaaaaat

imo imo on the write track has the catchiest name and like best "hook" to go just look at that NAME and the CHARISMA in the description

you don't do a looooooooot of work with fonts I don't think, so the first would just be "man I love all these fonts I might use but probably won't" ????? I could be wrong

and feature writing sounds like, if you're getting ideas from the best then a bunch of other people are getting the same ideas from the best so you'll be too paranoid to use them cuz like "man so many other people know this it's not a SECRET"

that's just what I think at a glance idk what AP Style is or if you even want my opinion on it :v

I AM EVERYWHERE (at 3AM)

man I wasn't even gonna say thaaaaaat

imo imo on the write track has the catchiest name and like best "hook" to go just look at that NAME and the CHARISMA in the description

you don't do a looooooooot of work with fonts I don't think, so the first would just be "man I love all these fonts I might use but probably won't" ????? I could be wrong

and feature writing sounds like, if you're getting ideas from the best then a bunch of other people are getting the same ideas from the best so you'll be too paranoid to use them cuz like "man so many other people know this it's not a SECRET"

that's just what I think at a glance idk what AP Style is or if you even want my opinion on it :v

I AM EVERYWHERE (at 3AM)

OH NO

I GOT THE LAST POST ON THE PAGE CURSE

(quoting so kim won't miss it)

Edited by PKLucas531

Duck, if they aren't being constructive, don't waste your time with them

a lot

Explain what exactly he did to either me or him via PM. I like you two equally, but you being vague isn't helping anybody. You can't expect the man to know "what he did wrong" without someone telling him. Not unless he's being wrong intentionally, which he isn't

I'm pretty good! We have a three day weekend this weekend, so I'm planning to finish FE6 and touch up my backstroke so it can be good

Are you going to read the finale when I finish it tomorrow?

uh, sure. I read last chapter btw

also, are you going for the true ending?

Are we doing this shit again, Duck why not just ignore it entirely, I also read your update by the way.

I've been somewhat following it, stealth like

Okay, I will

Awesome! Are you ready for the finale? I'm planning on finishing the whole run so I can start a new project on Sunday

I bet nobody would ever guess what it is