Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

YEAH YOU ARE

NO YOU DID NOT

8]

flip a coin!

you too thanks

so tell me what this ONE MORE issss

it might be a very biased coin

uh, I've been catching up on backlog so didn't see this. PM me if you need to talk about background etc.

hey baaaaaal

I finished reading Good Omens awhile back, don't think you were around when I did so I never got to tell you what I thought about it.

I really liked the humor, there were a lot of gems like "if they did become a thing, at least he wouldn't be around long enough to get on her nerves," the part about the forces of Hell accidentally brightening people's days by killing an entire office of telemarketers, too many others to mention.

It wrapped up nicely too, which is usually a dealbreaker for me with books. I feel like my impression is an understatement because I only remember really liking it but I can't seem to zoom in on particular things. It was pleasant, to say the least.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

More reading for me, right? *grabs a drink*

Yeah, though I should mention this was chapter twenty-two I got done writing out. In short, a short social link flag event that turned out to be longer than expected.

herro Ace and Silver

It's been a while

Hi Duck.

Hi Silver Lightning.

Ace~! Hi! Missed you! ^_^

I learned about it from my brother, so yeah, to an extent

Yeah today was just a bad one.

Good to have you back though of course, wasn't the same without you.

Also something something Chugga not sick anymore or something

^^

And yeah, I'm happy to finally keep watching Chugga's Xenoblade LP again!

Sounds rough hope your doing better but either way, welcome back Silva!

Thanks~!

More reading for me, right? *grabs a drink*

Legitimate reasons, in my opinion. Is everything okay for the most part now? And how's work in general? I don't think you know yet, but I managed to acquire a zero-hour contract down a local sports club, as a bartender. And we all missed you! I think. ... Well, I'm glad you're back, anyway :L

wee~!

For the most part yeah. I spent much of the previous month taking care of my older sis who came back from a failed job scouting trip with a head injury, not to mention loads of depression and anxiety baggage as well, so it kinda rubbed off on me for a bit I guess. Work has been ok, despite being too understaffed for the holidays right now. -_-

I'm happy you've found a job. Are ya doing ok with it? Hope it works out well!

Aww, thanks! I didn't really think most people would care or even notice my absence at times. I'm glad to be here again. :')

hey baaaaaal

I finished reading Good Omens awhile back, don't think you were around when I did so I never got to tell you what I thought about it.

I really liked the humor, there were a lot of gems like "if they did become a thing, at least he wouldn't be around long enough to get on her nerves," the part about the forces of Hell accidentally brightening people's days by killing an entire office of telemarketers, too many others to mention.

It wrapped up nicely too, which is usually a dealbreaker for me with books. I feel like my impression is an understatement because I only remember really liking it but I can't seem to zoom in on particular things. It was pleasant, to say the least.

!!!

I consider this a great success. And don't worry about not remembering any of the myriad of amusing bits, the book is literally full of them.

("The answer to the question how many angels could dance on a pinhead is one that has confounded theologians for centuries, but the truth is angels don't dance. Well, there is a single exception who became rather fond of the gavotte and was absolutely devastated when the french revolution happened and it was no longer in style. So, for the sake of arguement, assuming the dance was a gavotte, and he has a suitable partner who could also fit on a pinhead, the answer would be exactly one."

Or the whole 4 horsemen thing, especially Pestilence having retired in disgust when Penicillin was invented and being replaced by Pollution

Or...)

I'm glad the ending met with your expectations as well. I also find it annoying when things fail to really work, and this is a huge fault with certain authors more than others, imo (I'm looking at you Stephen King).

Yeah, though I should mention this was chapter twenty-two I got done writing out. In short, a short social link flag event that turned out to be longer than expected.

Ah, I see. Not the end of the world though, is it? Might even be for the better, who knows?

Herro dere. How've ya been???

Playing lots of FE6 for my lp

Dusk finished his, so I feel obligated to finish mine as well

It's all over tomorrow! And then we start a new project on Sunday

I also have been working on swimming way more than usual; I am trying to perfect all of my strokes because I'm not amazing at all of them

But how are you???!

Ace~! Hi! Missed you! ^_^

Same here. This thread didn't feel the same.

as long it keeps ya busy and entertained

besides that, how ya doing Ace?

About to head off to bed because of overtime tomorrow. I'm already getting exhausted.

Ah, I see. Not the end of the world though, is it? Might even be for the better, who knows?

True. Nothing wrong with being original.

For the most part yeah. I spent much of the previous month taking care of my older sis who came back from a failed job scouting trip with a head injury, not to mention loads of depression and anxiety baggage as well, so it kinda rubbed off on me for a bit I guess. Work has been ok, despite being too understaffed for the holidays right now. -_-

I'm happy you've found a job. Are ya doing ok with it? Hope it works out well!

Aww, thanks! I didn't really think most people would care or even notice my absence at times. I'm glad to be here again. :')

Oh, that must've been a bummer for her and everyone else. I'd offer my apologies, but I'm guessing she's had quite a bit of them already. Is her head okay now, and is no one feeling a bit down in the dumps? Work sounds like it's been a hassle, too. Surprised they didn't take anybody else on, considering it's the holiday season

Yeah, it's pretty good so far. Nice people I work with, and none of the customers have been unpleasant. Overall, it's a nice change of pace, and it gets me out of the house. Gives me a sense of accomplishment and maturity, too

You'd be surprised, honestly. There's been a few instances when your name has popped up. Once again, welcome back!

WHAT A SURPRISE

okay I guess.

have you seen my FE3 LP? if not you should read it. or not, if you don't want to. that's fine.

:D

I must go see it then!

In honor of me restarting Xenoblade (in part due to Chugga restarting his LP of the game), I'm chose to do a xenoblade theme :p

Silva!

How are you doing?

Hehe, I like it~! I think I'm gonna keep my Log Horizon one for this month considering I've been rather MIA.

Luuuuuuxxx!!! happybounce.gif

I'm better. You? ^_^

^^

And yeah, I'm happy to finally keep watching Chugga's Xenoblade LP again!

Yep, I chanced upon it and was like: "This is relevant to Silver, let me relay it when I see her again"

But of course, you're a really cool gal and a good friend we'd all miss you.

Soph, where does the character in your theme come from? It's an interesting design

If it's Devil Survivor 2, I am literally going to cry

Edited by DodgeDusk

All we need is Maron and Kitty to come back and we can all be one happy family

dysfunctional, but happy

Ugh

Sorry but i really dislike it when people compare groups of friends to family

It just feels so weird

Edited by Nobody

:D

I must go see it then!

Hehe, I like it~! I think I'm gonna keep my Log Horizon one for this month considering I've been rather MIA.

Luuuuuuxxx!!! happybounce.gif

I'm better. You? ^_^

I'm thinking of doing one for each of the playable characters (and maybe some other important characters) if I'm still feeling it

That emoticon is adorable

Good to know you're doing better since it seems like you went through a lot this month.

Personally, I started working as a volunteer at my local hospital since job hunting wasn't going too well. I also started a human relation class to get less timid in public and gain more confidence. And this week, I got a call from a local tutoring company to offer me an interview for a job as a tutor. The interview went well IMO and they told me they would contact me with their answer before Wednesday. So things are looking good.

On a less important note, I bought Smash 3DS due to all the people here who only talked about it for a while. And I restarted Xenoblade because it's great (I'm always replaying games I like, which I why I have tons of games waiting to be played)