Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but butt but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but but

no butts

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I have the beardest beard atm

You're welcome!

Though I hope you're feeling better soon. I am just tired out from staying up all night, but thankfully we have no school today thanks to the snow!

Really good too since I had 3 tests today haaa- crai

aaaaaaah my internet gave way

Thank you, I certainly shall. And that's excellent! You make sure to get plenty of rest today to make up for it.

At least that also means you have more time to prepare, right?

Then you can return to being FULLY SICK, which is totally different.

YEAH

Also I'm thinking of either an alternate Eruca theme or a Heiss theme, to complement you either way. HMMM...

I do that sometimes

either that or just sleep cause they don't mind me doing it

Man I remember the one time I slept in class. I just like, totally fell asleep, and I wasn't even feeling sleepy before so it was weird. That was a dangerous class to sleep in, though. The teacher was known for brutally correcting kids when they weren't being good. Thankfully I woke up in time (which I reckon was like a couple minutes later).

That Caster.... looks gorgeous actually~

I AGREE

YEAH

Also I'm thinking of either an alternate Eruca theme or a Heiss theme, to complement you either way. HMMM...

Either of them would be totally legit!

YAY I'm sure it suits you well

COOL =O

Th-thanks...though I look mature either way!

Everyone is saying that irl too.

YEAH

Either of them would be totally legit!

TOTALLY

i say Heiss b/c Refa already took Eruca

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMaybe.

Super late, but I had to leave for volunteer work

You kids from your kentucky and Ohio with your snow
Here in Massachusetts we getting rain
Cold as fuck rain
Ugh

I'd take snow over cold weather+rain

It gets even worse further down south

If there's snow down there they have a panic and everything's closed because they don't have a lot, if any, snow-clearing vehicles and stuffs down there

Maaaaaaaaan the school board in my town tries too hard to not close, though. The roads can be iced over and they'll still say "no delay"

Schools often wait for the very last second before closing. Sometimes, it's still snowing heavily and cars are stuck in the residential streets and there will still be school.

well it's mostly due to the slick roads and they don't want to risk any accidents over here. that and we have 4-6 inches of snow atm that hasn't been cleared in most of the areas. though wow 16 inches that is a whole lot. I can't remember a time when we had a lot a lot of snow.

It's rare even here. So that means that days where school is cancelled because of snow aren't a common occurence

Schools often wait for the very last second before closing. Sometimes, it's still snowing heavily and cars are stuck in the residential streets and there will still be school.

Sometimes they won't announce they're closing because of heavy snowfall until after you've cycled all the way to school through the bitter cold and a thick layer of snow. So then when you arrive at school you can turn around cycle back through the bitter cold and thick layer of snow. Speaking from experience.

Sometimes they won't announce they're closing because of heavy snowfall until after you've cycled all the way to school through the bitter cold and a thick layer of snow. So then when you arrive at school you can turn around cycle back through the bitter cold and thick layer of snow. Speaking from experience.

That... really sucks :x