Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

they're here for the return of Silva

Damn straight! shakefist.gif

Hey Silva!

I preordered both games (which left me pretty broke, like below 100$ broke. At least tomorrow, I also have a meeting to discuss a job as a tutor!)

Hi Luuuux~! :D

I pre ordered the Dual Pack; I think (keyword) its supposed to be slightly cheaper than getting both individually, plus free 100 potions! And yay for a tutor job! ^_^

agreed

but my dog is worshipped in the household; he is above all.

finally, some one agrees

then it's too late for your family, they have been manipulated by a bot.

run while you still got the chance

Damn straight! shakefist.gif

Hi Luuuux~! :D

I pre ordered the Dual Pack; I think (keyword) its supposed to be slightly cheaper than getting both individually, plus free 100 potions! And yay for a tutor job! ^_^

How was your week?

If I had ordered Omega Ruby as well, I would have a negative amount in my account. I just got Alpha Sapphire and Smash Wii U for now (may buy OR for Primal Groudon later and replay through Hoenn because yeah!). I'm pretty glad about it! I thought for a few days that they hadn't chosen me, but I finally got the call Tuesday. Tis was a happy day (I went to see Big Hero 6 as well on that day).

I dunno if you've kept up with Chugga's XC LP, but I nearly reached where he is in my own playthrough >v>

all right how bad is it

Hey, SL

XD

Maybe I haven't played any Sonic games in forever or maybe I'm just very hard to disappoint, but my bro and I are actually having a fun time. True, there are some glitches that pop up occasionally, but the combat is actually fun (lassoing enemies with the enerbeam and playing catch by tossing them each other or over the edge into abysses is one of our favorite pastimes). I also knew that the Internet was going to implode upon release no matter how good or bad the game was, so I distanced myself from any reviews; I never knew that gamebreaking Knuckle glitch even existed through normal play. I have to say, even if its not as great as I was hoping it would be (especially a lack of Chao Garden *sadface*), its charming enough for me. At the very least, leagues better than 06....

Oh,and hey~!

more like all wrong

haha yes haha

XD

Maybe I haven't played any Sonic games in forever or maybe I'm just very hard to disappoint, but my bro and I are actually having a fun time. True, there are some glitches that pop up occasionally, but the combat is actually fun (lassoing enemies with the enerbeam and playing catch by tossing them each other or over the edge into abysses is one of our favorite pastimes). I also knew that the Internet was going to implode upon release no matter how good or bad the game was, so I distanced myself from any reviews; I never knew that gamebreaking Knuckle glitch even existed through normal play. I have to say, even if its not as great as I was hoping it would be (especially a lack of Chao Garden *sadface*), its charming enough for me. At the very least, leagues better than 06....

Oh,and hey~!

Oh. Well, if you're enjoying it, that's the main thing. Lack of Chao Garden is serious bummer; I remember I stockpiled many hours in SA2B because of it. And yeah, if it was objectively worse than '06, Boom was seriously going to flop. Have you seen the cartoon for Boom? It's surprisingly decent, in my opinion

Hey~!

XD

Reviews say its worse than 06

but who ever needs reviews?

they ranked Wonderful 101 and Killer is Dead a low score

finally, some one agrees

then it's too late for your family, they have been manipulated by a bot.

run while you still got the chance

How could you ever run from that cute and adorable Westie face? ....yeah, he's had us wrapped around his paw for 16 years; we've been lost causes forever.

How was your week?

If I had ordered Omega Ruby as well, I would have a negative amount in my account. I just got Alpha Sapphire and Smash Wii U for now (may buy OR for Primal Groudon later and replay through Hoenn because yeah!). I'm pretty glad about it! I thought for a few days that they hadn't chosen me, but I finally got the call Tuesday. Tis was a happy day (I went to see Big Hero 6 as well on that day).

I dunno if you've kept up with Chugga's XC LP, but I nearly reached where he is in my own playthrough >v>

Pretty boring, but ok. I'm excited for more Pinocchio airing tonight from Korea! I love it so much so far~!

I'm getting all three only because I finally have money to spend from all these past months of working. It'll be nice once you have that too; there's nothing like that feeling when you can get games and such on release without having to wait months for enough money. So liberating.

And yes, I have! Now that he's back to updating, I don't have to mute my excitement anymore. Fioraaaa, come baaack!!!!! >_<

How could you ever run from that cute and adorable Westie face? ....yeah, he's had us wrapped around his paw for 16 years; we've been lost causes forever.

Westie's are adorable

;~;

*patpats Silva* there, there all will be well when we finally rebel against the bots