• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

tbh it's not that great

it's not as bad as people say, but it's not great

OHIO IS AMAZING BECAUSE INTEGRITY AND SPECTA ARE THERE

I should know, I've visited there many times now

And it's gorgeous there anyway, I really am happy to be moving in

Also, Xenoblade. Are you naturally less accurate during the night than in the day or not?

I don't think so, but the only gems that boost accuracy are Night Vision Gem, which only work at night.

I don't think so, but the only gems that boost accuracy are Night Vision Gem, which only work at night.

Okay then. Also, when it says "Fight something stronger than your party and win", does it have to be a monster with a threat level of red?

Edited by Levant Caprice

Well you were talking earlier about being troubled about letting someone down tomorrow I believe?

Are you dealing with that better?

Oh, that. Yes, I grabbed some food and fixed my problem.

As far as that child goes, I've sent them what might be that bad news, so we'll see.

Hello. How are you both?

All over the place. Got to go to a friend's house, which I'll be doing tomorrow. We're gonna play Smash and maybe watch some Anime.

But, recently, something else happened.

My mom went to go clean our sheets, I was a GOODBOY and got mine right away. My step sister, not taking the initiative, got caught trying to hide a phone that mom/my stepdad don't know about that was on her bed.

There's messages on it and she tried to deny it being hers, and tried to shrug it off as being her friend's, but it's pretty obviously hers.

She's done a lot of dumb stuff in the past year, like actively try to run away with a really bad influence boyfriend that is now, like, suspended from jail or something? I forget. Anyway, she almost got shipped off to a girl's home last time. Dunno what happened, but she keeps trying to excuse herself.

Just this morning, I decided I would turn my life around and now you go and do THIS TO ME?!

Of course, neither my mom nor my stepdad believed this for a second, but eh.

My mom was yelling at her for the first time.

Sorry for rambling, I'm just glad to have someone to whine to~

Edited by Apparition

I want to run in college, but I'm not sure if it will work with my career path. If I go to division one then I can kiss that dream goodbye.

Yeah i'm most likely going d2

OHIO IS AMAZING BECAUSE INTEGRITY AND SPECTA ARE THERE

I should know, I've visited there many times now

And it's gorgeous there anyway, I really am happy to be moving in

hey

you're forgetting someone

Lol we should all meet in like 2 years, when I'm an adult.

I agree completely since that's when I'll be an adult

I believe that was a plan at one point, and I think the meeting place for those kids was Ohio, incidentally.

Ohio but why

Okay then. Also, when it says "Fight something stronger than your party and win", does it have to be a monster with a threat level of red?

Uh, I guess so, but I'm not sure. Is that an achievement? You probably want to find some Night Vision gems if you're attempting this cause otherwise, they'll dodge your hits a lot. (and try to find something that's on the border of being red, unless you're at the endgame, at level 99 and want to fight the level 120 super-boss)

Hello. How are you both?

Good! I'm starting to get more work hours (from 2-3 hrs per week to 5 this week to 13.5 next week! The stinger is that I'm being payed 20$/h >v>)

How about you?

All over the place. Got to go to a friend's house, which I'll be doing tomorrow. We're gonna play Smash and maybe watch some Anime.

But, recently, something else happened.

My mom went to go clean our sheets, I was a GOODBOY and got mine right away. My step sister, not taking the initiative, got caught trying to hide a phone that mom/my stepdad don't know about that was on her bed.

There's messages on it and she tried to deny it being hers, and tried to shrug it off as being her friend's, but it's pretty obviously hers.

She's done a lot of dumb stuff in the past year, like actively try to run away with a really bad influence boyfriend that is now, like, suspended from jail or something? I forget. Anyway, she almost got shipped off to a girl's home last time. Dunno what happened, but she keeps trying to excuse herself.

Of course, neither my mom nor my stepdad believed this for a second, but eh.

My mom was yelling at her for the first time.

Sorry for rambling, I'm just glad to have someone to whine to~

Man, that's a lot. Whine as much as you need my friend.

oh hey a zombie

no. i'm too sexy to be a zombie

Good! I'm starting to get more work hours (from 2-3 hrs per week to 5 this week to 13.5 next week! The stinger is that I'm being payed 20$/h >v>)

How about you?

Lol, look at big bro making he big bucks.

I'm pretty good. I have a game tomorrow against my school's big rival. We have to win... I refuse to do anything but win...

Edited by Sorin