• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Uh, I guess so, but I'm not sure. Is that an achievement? You probably want to find some Night Vision gems if you're attempting this cause otherwise, they'll dodge your hits a lot. (and try to find something that's on the border of being red, unless you're at the endgame, at level 99 and want to fight the level 120 super-boss)

Yeah, that was an achievement. And, in the same vein, there's "Pick a fight that you have no hope of surviving... and ace it". How many levels minimum would you have to be under the enemy for this?

Yeah, that was an achievement. And, in the same vein, there's "Pick a fight that you have no hope of surviving... and ace it". How many levels minimum would you have to be under the enemy for this?

The enemy needs to be 10 levels above your current one

Well, I'm feeling like I'm a goddamn stranger around my friends here now since most of what's talked about now is shit that I can't talk about

Add into the fact that I'm not exactly dealing with a comfy home life and having the best of relations with my family because of shit they did, and I feel very much alone and very much sick and tired of living.

To wit: my dad's a fucking recovering crackhead, my mom's on the other end of the country and we've had a bit of a less-than-amazing relationship ever since my stepdad dumped her on Christmas fucking Eve two years ago, and all my RL friends from before are either gone from my current hometown or are just generally assholes.

So yeah. I feel very alone and it's pissing me off.

Well, I'm feeling like I'm a goddamn stranger around my friends here now since most of what's talked about now is shit that I can't talk about

Add into the fact that I'm not exactly dealing with a comfy home life and having the best of relations with my family because of shit they did, and I feel very much alone and very much sick and tired of living.

That really does sound like a pain... why would you hate us for talking about stuff you can't relate to? Or was that comment related to something else entirely?

I'm not really one to talk since I'm utter crap at this myself, but maybe... you'll have to initiate your own conversations to get stuff to be more related to what you know about. But I feel like that's both my best and worst advice I have to give... and that might not stop from people constantly changing tracks back to unfamiliar subjects

but /patpat polyyyyyy

Edited by Freohr Datia

If it's what I think it is... not even gonna lie, I understand the feelng

I'm not really one to talk since I'm utter crap at this myself, but maybe... you'll have to initiate your own conversations to get stuff to be more related to what you know about. But I feel like that's both my best and worst advice I have to give... and that might not stop from people constantly changing tracks back to unfamiliar subjects

From what I've seen, there's no lack of effort there on his part, there's just no willingness to perceive, understand, or even engaging in from the people the receiving end.

And what I've also seen, people here don't take being ignored very well.

Edited by Soledai

From what I've seen, there's no lack of effort there on his part, there's just no willingness to perceive, understand, or even engaging in from the people the receiving end.

O-oh... :c

Such is life