Anyone ever have the same name as an FE character?

Henraye

Well, I did have the same name from Fire Emblem (video game) and my parents have the same name from other FE games (My mother's has the same name of the character from Genealogy of the Holy War and my father's has the same name of the character from Radiant Dawn)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nope and I'd be surprised if a character ever did have my name, as it's a Spanish name and on the very rare occasion they use Spanish names they seem to go for surnames (eg Gonzalez and Cervantes).

My name is John, so there hasn't been anyone with that name. However, in Awakening, Panne's birthday is November 18. Mine is November 21. Sumia's is November 24. Both of them are 3 days off from mine.

My name is John, so there hasn't been anyone with that name. However, in Awakening, Panne's birthday is November 18. Mine is November 21. Sumia's is November 24. Both of them are 3 days off from mine.

I have Noire's birthday and her name isn't terribly far off from mine. The name's probably closest to mine are Neimi, Nils, and Nergal.

No one shares my name or really comes close, but Tharja's birthday is one day after mine, if it counts

I have Lissa's birthday, and my middle name is Luisa (somewhat close).

Luisa, eh?

In SMTverse: Louisa Ferre/Louis Cyphre= Lucifer... wrap your head around that one

Edited by Soledai

I take it you mean the "German version" rather than the "European version", right?

Anyway, my name has not appeared in any Fire Emblem game, as of Awakening.

Thanks for correcting me, I thought the name changes were a continent-wide thing like in 7, 11 and 13

Anyways, I checked the birthday dates of the Awakening characters. My mum shares her birthday with Sully.

My middle name is one letter shy of Anna. Just take away the second A and you have the boring junk that's my middle name.

My mom shares her birthday with Olivia. I have a friend who shares his with Frederick of all people and I used to have a crush on him no less. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Unless there is a character named Xavier in the series, than unfortunately no >.<

Although I have taken a mighty likening to the name Lowen.

Personality wise, I am similar to Geitz and Erk from Fire Emblem Blazing Sword.