finally got my phone sorted out

Parrhesia

It really is amazing how cut-off from the rest of the world you feel, you know? let alone how it impeded my work. It's not a good feeling, and not one I'm eager to repeat.

Either way I get to feel like a real person again, which is, you know, nice.

Man, I know how that feels. My phone hasn't been working for several weeks now (well, the SIM card to be exact) and it's pretty obnoxious. I never used my phone all that much, but not being able to call anyone anywhere and do other assorted internet things is well, inconvenient. I really need to get that checked out sometime.

On the topic of things you never know you needed so much until they were gone, I also miss my earphones.

It's also like

I know fuck-all about phones. and was really paranoid about replacing it since what if i bought three sim cards instead of a shell of a phone aghdf

I didn't though. Happy endings. Phones are still too bloody complicated though, I JUST WANT TO CALL AND TEXT AND PLAY SNAKE OK

I probably wouldn't like my phone half as much if anyone actually called me on it.

I used to leave it uncharged and/or at home, but it's become invaluable in navigating bus routes and such, so now it's with me everywhere.

On the topic of things you never know you needed so much until they were gone, I also miss my earphones.

Seconding this.

oh shit i think my phone was out of charge for the whole weekend

how do you live without a phone for two whole days