Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

My votes are based on rolespec because it's easy. If you think I'm scummy for it, go ahead, I'd appreciate this game being taken off my plate.

So if my suspicions are correct, all the town have limited-shot roles and the scum have other roles. If Elie is town, that means he's functionally a second alignment cop and that is meh.

##vote: elie

Shinori's still not dead, and it seems scum went for SB last night and blocked the vig over the doc. I'm now really concerned about that.

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, fuck.

I can actually see SB being the scum kill, being the cop and all.

OK, Elieson, where's your incriminating evidence?

^^Baldrick- You were a null read on the scale, hence the double greater than sign or whatever. Also didn't specify since I wasn't expecting to actually post that here, but by rolespec I meant complaining about his role rather than things he did scummy. You said he was coasting off of his claim (I can see that), and that his shot was bad. But consider this: There would have been no reason for him to claim that as scum.

^Shinori

It's possible (hahahahaha, I'll be here all week), hence why I've left my vote on Shin. I was just kind of hoping you'd be like "I followed someone last night instead of doccing" so that Shin would be basically confirmed scum. But I guess that'd be too easy, wouldn't it. Also MORE ROLESPEC (I'm going to get a very nice postgame from Manix, heheh).

Agreed that SB would make a big target for scum last night...

Of course, we're still no closer to knowing which is the case (whether the doc saved him or Shin is the shot who Refa blocked).

Also, guys, consider this: From my play so far, who do you think would feel most threatened to be shot by ME? Someone certainly seems to fear me shooting them judging from how I got blocked 2 nights in a row.

Uh, I forgot to actually post the rolespec. So basically anyone with confirmed actions can't be the scum!Roleblocker, because of how roles work (only use one action/turn not counting scum NK) and how scum!Roleblocker has acted every night. Here are the people (correct me if I messed up);

Refa- Hooked BBM N1, confirmed by BBM

Baldrick- Nada

Shinori- Don't think there's anything confirmed, but honestly that CC is good enough for me.

Polydeuces- Drove GP and SB D1, confirmed by SB.

Shin- Zilch

SB- Again, no confirmation, but two cop scans one of which was on confirmed scum with a gr9 role makes me not really mind.

Green Poet- Voyeured Refa N1, confirmed by Refa (lol)

Eurykins- Eurykins is in this game?

kirsche- We're not lynching someone who isn't even playing.

Kopfjager- Claimed vig-shot N1, has been repeatedly blocked since.

scorri- Confirmed town apparently, so who cares?

Elieson- I think GP voyeured him?

So the scum!Roleblocker is between Shin/Baldrick. It could be SB/Shinori/scorri theoretically (scorri if SB's her scumbuddy only), but I already explained why I don't think that's the case.

Also scum could've No Killed, I guess. Would explain why they blocked the Vigilante instead of the Doctor...

Green Poet- Voyeured Refa N1, confirmed by Refa (lol)

False actually.

Green Poet - Followed Refa N1, confirmed by both Refa and Shinori

kirsche- We're not lynching someone who isn't even playing.

Don't especially like this attitude.

Uhm, yeah, not voting for right now. Will be back later.

There is also the possibility that you and BBM are scum-buddies, but I consider that possibility extremely low.

As for why I shot Eury last night, I have to admit that it's mostly based off eclipse's play... and Eury's inactivity didn't help much either. That and I wanted to give Elie a chance to prove himself.

@Refa. That stuff is rolespec, really, because I'm supposing that there wasn't a vig (pre-elie claim). And after he became more active, I kept my suspicion because of his role, combined with elie's claim and the fact the only possible NK target makes no sense. But I suppose I was over-reacting a touch.

Ignored the cut replies

Don't especially like this attitude.

Why?

And I think Refa meant that we'd wait for Kirsche's sub before we make any decisions, Scorri.

Well, if kirsche has a sub before the day is over then yes. If he doesn't, I wouldn't really support a lynch on him today, especially since we have a Vig who can just shoot kirsche if he thinks he's scummy.

And like I said, I don't think that we should lynch the kirsche slot today, I just also think that we still need to be considering things with him. For instance, the fact that he essentially claimed watcher in support of Elie's claim.

Green, obviously. Because Rolf has green hair. I'm clever.

Also would turbolynch Shin/10. Ninja is a useless role for town. Also considering all of the trackers and watchers and voyeurs and followers, it only makes sense that scum would have one.