Etrian Odyssey 2 Mafia - Game Over

Grace

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

then why would you be voting for the cc who discredits him

...Did you NOT read my earlier post? o_O

Elie's actions and recent posting, in terms of claiming role blocker on Shin (when he himself said otherwise), has caused me to doubt his CC'ing of Kop. I was unable to post/say anything the last day phase, so I could only briefly skim the rest of the pages before determining who I was going to block last night phase. I stuck with my gut feeling of not trusting Kop, and once again blocked him. Maybe I've been wrong about Kop not being a townie vig, but it matters not anymore- I've used up both of my shots in trying to keep people alive from his shots regardless.

Eury if you're the hook then how did my jaan fail in scorri?

Pro slip, Elie. I see no reason for a town vig to have jan powers. If this is not conclusive proof that Eli is scum, I don't know what else is. His read on me is wrong, his vig claim came two days after Wen's and he's done very little in terms of scumhunting.

Pro slip, Elie. I see no reason for a town vig to have jan powers. If this is not conclusive proof that Eli is scum, I don't know what else is. His read on me is wrong, his vig claim came two days after Wen's and he's done very little in terms of scumhunting.

inception mafia happened

that said I'm not happy he didn't reveal it earlier :/.

having to think sucks

Yeah okay ACTUALLY Shin is lying. Xinnidy idled N1, BUT I did visit GP N2; he is an old man and also said he tracked Baldrick rather than he tracked Xinnidy I thought he might have made a typo.

I tested this by reminding him I wasn't even in the game when he scanned me; if he was legit and had tracked me N2, he would have realised this was wrong and corrected himself. Since he didn't, I can only assume he is scum lying through his teeth.

##Vote: Shin

@Shin The last Mafia game had a Town Janitor Vigilante.

Not sure what to think of Eury's claim. I was pretty sure the other Hooker was scum, but I don't get why she'd claim those hook shots as scum. LIke, what benefit is there? Agree with SB on the contradiction in her voting pattern, though.

Shin says he tracked Baldrick

I asked him why he tracked me, or rather Xinnidy, because I wasn't in the game

Shin says he tracking Baldrick/Xinnidy because ...

I consider it unlikely he missed it.

TEAM HORACE (##Shin)

-I blocked Shin last night and there were no kills, increasing the likelihood that he's scum

-Elieson's Rolecop was confirmed, even if the results (2x Ninja 1x Hook) weren't confirmed.

-Who tracks an inactive?

TEAM SHIN(##Elieson)

-Shin is the only claimed Backup so far, and GP did get something back.

-Could've been tailored?

-Elieson is a janitor, but he didn't actually mention that except on accident recently, which is kind of suspicious.

a) It's been pointed out town has had jan kills before

b) Saying his read is wrong isn't exactly conclusive to anyone but you since we can't see your role PM.

c) Actually it came a day after. Wen claimed D2, Elie claimed D3.

d) And? That doesn't really mean anything. I haven't been scum hunting much at all, and I've been scanned town. Lack of scumhunting in and of itself does not scum make, and your other reasons are either inconclusive or just wrong.

-Who tracks an inactive?

This can actually be a legit thing to see if scum sent in actions for their awol buddies.

-Shin is the only claimed Backup so far, and GP did get something back.
I'm pretty sure that this didn't come from Shin.

Shin is the only claimed Backup so far, and GP did get something back.

Whoawhoawhoa. You're not thinking of backup. Backup means you get that power when the original person dies. GP got targeted by a restorer or something along those lines, not backup. Especially since Shin never claimed to restore GP, this logic is just wrong.

a) It's been pointed out town has had jan kills before

b) Saying his read is wrong isn't exactly conclusive to anyone but you since we can't see your role PM.

c) Actually it came a day after. Wen claimed D2, Elie claimed D3.

d) And? That doesn't really mean anything. I haven't been scum hunting much at all, and I've been scanned town. Lack of scumhunting in and of itself does not scum make, and your other reasons are either inconclusive or just wrong.

a) Which is rarer than a camel in an igloo! Manix also once played a role where he was secretly scum, does that mean we have one of those too?

b) And him saying it's true is? You can't see his report either.

c) Moot point.

d) Mafia 101: People who aren't actively doing anything look kinda bad. Your poor contributions led me to believe that you were somewhat scummy initially.

I'm also no restorer, I'm apparently meant to fill in for someone once they pop their clogs. My heart remains true, Ricardio may die, but love will never!

Also you haven't responded to Baldrick's point of you saying you targeted him N1 and him actually doing that action N2. Mind sharing about that for a bit?

Fudge! As unbelievable as it sounds, it was a horrible typo!

Votals The First:

Shin (6): Elieson, Refa, Green Poet, Paperblade, Flan, Baldrick

Elieson (2): Shin, Eurykins

Not Voting (4): Everyone else

There are 49 hours and 12 minutes left in the phase. With 12 alive, it takes 7 to hammer, 4 to lynch at deadline.

Edited by Curly Brace