Serenes Arena Cup I (BALDRICK WINS)

Espinosa

• Replies 332
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went into this just hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself, but somehow I didn't lose, even when I probably should have. Thanks to all the hosts and participants, and especially Shin for being my inspiration at the end (I thought at least Astrid was unique, but it turns out it wasn't her first time in the tournament.)

Horace and espinosa did the win-loss for the first round, I believe? Anyway, I compiled the win-loss-kill data for round 3 onwards. I might do the kills for the first two rounds if I can be bothered.

Unit    P W L K
Giffca  9 5 4 10
Makalov 8 4 4 9
Ike    15 7 8 9
Nasir  11 7 4 7
Tibarn  4 2 2 6
Kieran  2 1 1 5
Nephene 3 2 1 5
Calill  5 2 3 5
Boyd    6 2 4 5
Oscar   8 3 5 4
Gatrie  2 1 1 3
Rolf    7 2 5 3
Astrid  2 1 1 2
Brom    3 2 1 2
Taurone 3 0 3 2
Ranulf  1 1 0 1
Geoff   1 1 0 1
Shinon  2 1 1 1
Mist    2 1 1 1
Haar    3 2 1 1
Naesala 1 1 0 0
Lethe   1 1 0 0
Tanith  1 1 0 0
Kiss of Death: Rolf (for you mere mortals, at least :Lilina:)

Lucky Charm: Nasir (who here is surprised?)

Golden Boot: Giffca (ROAR)

Death Knight: Kieran (because Shin fed him all the kills)

Least Dangerous: Haar (that surprised me, actually)

Edited by Baldrick

Makalov really picked up in use after round 3, I see.

Funny how Ike, Rolf, Oscar, Boyd and Tauroneo all lead to teams losing more often than not. Guess there's still no 'perfect optimal team' that you can pick and win since the Ike x Oscar support ban.

I went into this just hoping I wouldn't embarrass myself, but somehow I didn't lose, even when I probably should have. Thanks to all the hosts and participants, and especially Shin for being my inspiration at the end (I thought at least Astrid was unique, but it turns out it wasn't her first time in the tournament.)

Horace and espinosa did the win-loss for the first round, I believe? Anyway, I compiled the win-loss-kill data for round 3 onwards. I might do the kills for the first two rounds if I can be bothered.

I actually have the first 2 rounds of data compiled, we should totally glue them together. Your final team was pretty similar to the one I lost to Refa with, who'd have thunk it!

Just counted it up and it turns out we've played exactly 30 games during the tourney! Didn't realise that. No shortage of sample data and practical application of all the things we tend to discuss in terms of balance and rulesets and whatnot!