Twitch Plays Pokemon thread

Nobody

• Replies 2.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ALL THE BIG EVENTS HAPPEN WHEN I'M SLEEPING.

I'm actually pretty pumped for Emerald.

...What if we have to do the Battle Frontier. ._.

In 250 hours on Emerald I could not complete the Battle Frontier. Twitch doesn't stand a chance.

I hope we pick to play as a girl for Emerald.

Yeah, they completing the Battle frontier is literally impossible, since good moves, strategy and Ev trained pokemon with good natures and at least decent (not pokemon-decent, actually decent) IVs are needed.

Edited by Nobody

ALL THE BIG EVENTS HAPPEN WHEN I'M SLEEPING.

In 250 hours on Emerald I could not complete the Battle Frontier. Twitch doesn't stand a chance.

I hope we pick to play as a girl for Emerald.

I KNOW RIGHT.

Yeah, I've never even got to face a Frontier Brain in all my years playing Pokemon.

Part of me wants to have the Admin hack Emerald to replace Team Magma with "Team Dome" and Team Aqua with "Team Helix". I'd be amused, even if the Helix/Dome stuff is a bit overdone at this point.

Part of me wants to have the Admin hack Emerald to replace Team Magma with "Team Dome" and Team Aqua with "Team Helix". I'd be amused, even if the Helix/Dome stuff is a bit overdone at this point.

But they're both the bad guys in Emerald.

Helix might be good, but his followers can still be lunatic criminals.

I'm more interested in how Claw and Root fit in all this.

If we pick the Claw Fossil, I DEMAND we make Toy Story references.

Edited by Spaceman Craig

I liked those comics that portray Helix as good and thus dying for our sins because many of his followers tried to be dicks (kill the gator etc)

And I'd like Emerald to have a fresh start, but I'm not going to complain if some helixian lore makes itself into Emerald only if it actually fits well enough.

Maybe the creator will hack the Mirage Tower and the Sky Pillar to not have the bike puzzles. That's what I'm thinking.

Well, for the Sky Pillar, only the first visit would not have the bike pizzle. Since it isn't required to go through again after that.

Edited by ZeeEmm