School of Hard NOCs - Night 6 ends on Mar. 15 at 9:00 PM HST

eclipse

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

meh it's the same. My point is that in N1 he got an innocent/guilty result meanwhile in N3 he got a role result

SB during N2 you were r'blocked right?

cult is an alignment, it's the same thing that bbm got

and yes

dont really have any answer to that

it really just comes down to which bus makes more sense for scum to make, their HOOKER / PROTECTION STRIPPER on day 1, or RD on day 2

and also whether you think town literally having two cops on top of a tracker+journalist in this set-up is reasonable or not (hint: it isn't)

I was also going after Paper D1, and i can't answer the last part beyond eclipse games have weird sense of balance. see: healer/semi-precious. usually they tend to be townsided so.

dunno at this point I just think you're scum SB

can you at least try and tell me why I'm wrong? getting mislynched when people refuse to listen to anything you say just kind of sucks.

meh it's the same. My point is that in N1 he got an innocent/guilty result meanwhile in N3 he got a role result

SB during N2 you were r'blocked right?

cult is an alignment in this case, and yes i was blocked.

yawn ##Unvote, ##Vote: No Lynch

Your argument is that what? Prims changed his mind on someone? Bal shouldn't have screwed up? Multiple martyrs are weird? Eclipse is known to have multiple redirecting roles with priorities- see Healer with the hijack drive shenanigans on the final night. Bal is experienced but experienced players make mistakes too- see me in that MotK game where I forgot Driver redirects from B to A as well as from A to B and ended up redirecting a kill to the Cop/Doc. The Bearclaw shenanigans happened after Bal subbed in so I don't see how getting Bal as a buddy would have changed his mind either. Meanwhile you being in the role puts way too much investigation into the game.

Your argument is that what? Prims changed his mind on someone?

Erm, no. That he should've considered Frosty as probtown just on role but then implied his role came into conflict with his, making other people support the wagon but then backed down from the watcher claim after the damage was done.

Bal shouldn't have screwed up? Multiple martyrs are weird? Eclipse is known to have multiple redirecting roles with priorities- see Healer with the hijack drive shenanigans on the final night. Bal is experienced but experienced players make mistakes too- see me in that MotK game where I forgot Driver redirects from B to A as well as from A to B and ended up redirecting a kill to the Cop/Doc.

There's a difference between forgetting how redirects interact and claiming to target the same person as the outed watcher. And two redirects can happen, yes, but two of the exact same role? What do you do if two martyrs target the same person? It's impossible. That shit just doesn't exist.

The Bearclaw shenanigans happened after Bal subbed in so I don't see how getting Bal as a buddy would have changed his mind either.

He could've decided later that playing as buddies with Bal would be fun and outweigh the rage subout request.

Meanwhile you being in the role puts way too much investigation into the game.

We're in MYLO after one mislynch, and JB's role never triggered. I don't think this is the case at all.

Expanding on that, think about this.

So the game started at 11/4. Assume a D1 mislynch to 10/4. Then imagine scum shoots, JB misfires and Kaoz misfires. 6/4. Day 2 MYLO. This is not counting whatever role Randa might have had on top of that.

I think town is justified to have this much info if that ends up being a possibility. Especially when scum have a *YLO usable Lynchguard.

potential town misfires doesnt justify a buff town because those kills are town-controlled and could just as easily roll scum

Prims what is your full claim again? Abilities, usage, targets, motivations, what do you have left, etc. Spit it all out, again if necessary.

REMINISCENCE, Town Jack of All Trades

1-shot watcher, 1-shot commute, 1-shot martyr

N1 - watched FFM in hopes I could catch a roleblocker or the nightkill

N2 - Commuted cuz I was pretty obvtown and thought I might die

N3 - martyr on BBM, wanted to protect him from kill etc and I claimed a different action at the start of D3 to see if I could catch Shinori in a lie (but he didn't target BBM anyway)

Honestly doesn't matter? SB already claimed a guilty on Prims; that's not suddenly going to change with the Tailor dead. His results will either be a reiteration of his Prims result or a town result on me, which everyone knows already anyways. And Prims has no more abilities so yeah.

Also SB, you thought FFM was scum as well and called for his lynch/vig on D3- #663, #674, #679. The fact that you're attacking Prims for pushing scum FFM despite a Ninja flip is pretty hypocritical.

Looks like a hammer to me.

The four of you decide that there's been enough bloodshed for the day.

It is now Night 5! Night 5 ends. . .screw it, I'm lazy, end time is when D5 was supposed to end.

PHASE END!

Well. . .that was boring. And pointless.

It is now Day 6! Day 6 ends on March 16 at 9:00 PM. GO~!

(you should get your night results within five minutes of this post)

Got my result and was told I successfully idled my kill.

##Vote: SB

also the only reason maf would nokill is if they were SB and didn't want to get quickhammered with rajam dead, soooooo

bbm, what were your results?

i'm half inclined to not no lynch again just because if you didn't get anything conclusive that probably means eclipse is rigging it to keep endgame interesting lol.

I'm pretty sure maf doesn't want to idle the kill period because of PoE. This logic can't be exclusively applied to me.

BBM: I only thought FFM was scum because most of the people alive were townier and Prims hinted to be more than a 1x watcher, making his role redundant. Prims should've known and considered him a likely clear at worst (trying go guess jan targets is a crapshoot) so pushing him as scum made little sense.

I'm pretty sure maf doesn't want to idle the kill period because of PoE. This logic can't be exclusively applied to me.

what do you think happened then ~_____~

Got my result and was told I successfully idled my kill.

##Vote: SB

also the only reason maf would nokill is if they were SB and didn't want to get quickhammered with rajam dead, soooooo

?

my results were, once again, Reminiscence/Cop/Town. >_> So Rajam is town but we already knew that. Eclipse commented on how I was getting RNG screwed.

@SB- Prims said that he wasn't a full Watcher more than once.