Mug Medley: The Sequel

Teapot

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and nab the first edit.

And for future reference, you're better off making a new post with the edited mug unless otherwise stated, or else others might not know that the post was updated. At least I wouldn't have known if I hadn't checked the thread myself.

Yeah, I'm just gonna go ahead and nab the first edit.

And for future reference, you're better off making a new post with the edited mug unless otherwise stated, or else others might not know that the post was updated. At least I wouldn't have known if I hadn't checked the thread myself.

Hi Kon. Will do if I ever do another edit

wow way to clusterfuck what was once a beautiful editalso way2increase color count exponentiallygoddamn lsoer

Love you too Klok. If you think it's so terrible you can just look at previous edits

/what/ is she doing to seth

I don't think you wanna know

That larachel omg 14/10

See Klok? Elieson appreciates my art :D: Edited by Brendor the Barbarian

wow way to clusterfuck what was once a beautiful edit

also way2increase color count exponentially

goddamn lsoer

I feel like a text edit, let alone one that does nothing but make a puerile and tasteless rape joke, is not exactly a position from whence to cast stones.

Yeah uh can we please have a rule against A. distasteful jokes and B. "edits" that aren't actually sprite edits

Not that I'm a participant but I am a spectator I suppose

I honestly think adding two other mugs to it and a background kinda makes it stop being a mug, and more of a picture. :u

Yeah, could we refrain from needlessly adding in other portraits and textboxes? That's not an edit of the mug in question. I was fairly lenient on the Murdoch set, but from now on, I'd appreciate it if we would please stick to editing the actual portrait and not introducing additional characters. I'd also like it if we didn't take up so much horizontal space all the time, as well. As much as I enjoy the flowing hair, it really makes it a bit difficult to fit more than 5 sets on a canvas when they're each 200+px, horizontally.

I feel like a text edit, let alone one that does nothing but make a puerile and tasteless rape joke, is not exactly a position from whence to cast stones.

Yeah uh can we please have a rule against A. distasteful jokes and B. "edits" that aren't actually sprite edits

Not that I'm a participant but I am a spectator I suppose

There is a rule about inappropriate content, and I wholeheartedly agree with both of these statements. The first post has been amended to reflect the definition of an edit.

I'm not going to include either of the last two edits in the compilation. Furthermore, I'd like to request the original posters - Klok and Brendor - to remove your edits and amend your posts. Rape is not joke material, and I find your edits highly offensive. If you will not edit your posts, I will ask a moderator to do so.

Please continue with the new mug, though.

Edited by Elsa's Hair