?  

29 members have voted

1. 1. !

• COFFEE??? BWARF!!!
    • Not all the time.
    • I Drink it every morning
    • only with ALOT of sugar.....
    • only Starbucks.

Nope, never had it. And probably never will. I can't stand the smell of coffee...

D: THAT'S MY FAVORITE PART!!!

The one I'm closest to is every morning, but not exactly every morning. Sometimes (with school) I just don't have the time. If any other reason, it's because I don't feel like it.

... I use sugar, but I'm not sure if it's a lot. Exactly how much is a lot?

Edited by Freohr Datia

No.Coffee contains several compounds which are known to affect human body chemistry. The coffee bean itself contains chemicals which are psychotropic (in a way some find pleasing) for humans as a by-product of their defense mechanism. These chemicals are toxic in large doses, or even in their normal amount when consumed by many creatures which may otherwise have threatened the beans in the wild.

--------------------------

Gwen

Guaranteed ROI

meh i'll drink it when i fancy it, which is not very often

*flashback* ugh, at school i dared my friend to but the rest of the jar in there (lil more than half left), i meant it as a joke, so he pours it in there, we shared it cause it was string, that coffee was so thick and stainy, that my mouth was staind for a few days, i had a coffee rush, did'nt sleep had an art excursion the next day, boy was it haard to focus when ur tired =p

No.Coffee contains several compounds which are known to affect human body chemistry. The coffee bean itself contains chemicals which are psychotropic (in a way some find pleasing) for humans as a by-product of their defense mechanism. These chemicals are toxic in large doses, or even in their normal amount when consumed by many creatures which may otherwise have threatened the beans in the wild.

--------------------------

Gwen

Guaranteed ROI

HUH??? :blink: sorry... big words! :lol: