QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not fond of dull brown or yellow-green. I also dislike that one shade of red that is kind of violetish and you accidentally grab it all the time from your pencil crayon box and start drawing with it only to find that it doesn't fit with your drawing and this is becoming a bad run-on sentence.

Indigo is already really a shade of purple tbh

so I'll say green - greens with a lot of red/yellow in them look like dogshit.

Since I can never decide between Purple and Violet...

For purple, "Thistle":

For violet, "Chinese Violet":

It's the tiny bit of grey that gets to me.

(On their own, at least. They can be nice in combinations with other colors.)

To be honest this shade of thistle isn't so terrible but it's the closest I could find.

Also I have better things to do than complain about what colors other people like or dislike.

Edited by Euklyd

my favorite color is...well, really obvious unless you can't see text colors or have my signature on ignore or...something? it's hard for violet to look bad, but if indigo counts then i'd have to say that. it's pretty dull to me. if not indigo then lavender, which still looks lovely in its own right.

my favorite color is...well, really obvious unless you can't see text colors or have my signature on ignore or...something? it's hard for violet to look bad, but if indigo counts then i'd have to say that. it's pretty dull to me. if not indigo then lavender, which still looks lovely in its own right.

The question is about your least favourite lol

The question is about your least favourite lol

Not quite. It's least favorite shade of favorite, so that answer is fine =o

edit:

For my answer, probably high blue

I don't dislike it necessarily, but it probably gets the short straw if I'm ranking

Edited by Specta

i had to look up shades of purple because i don't know colors

this one allegedly called 'pomp and power' which is an amazing name is an indicator of the very limited kind of purple i don't love

Since I can never decide between Purple and Violet...

For purple, "Thistle":

For violet, "Chinese Violet":

It's the tiny bit of grey that gets to me.

(On their own, at least. They can be nice in combinations with other colors.)

Oooooh I love those kinds of purples~ You can even spot a bit of those in my current avatar and I love my avatar for that~!

Once Integ and I (and Specta!) were out shoppying and I got these really greyish purple tights and Integ saw them and said those are so boriiiiiiiiing but I love that shade~! They actually look a little remarkably like the colour he chose x3 Poor aiku~ Maybe I can try not to wear them around him~!

And nooooow what kind of browns do I not like...

Probably the kinds that start to get yellow~ Then they just look like a dirty yellow and I don't really like those dark, dirty yellows.

And even with green (my second favourite) I'd lean toward the greens that start leaning toward yellow and especially especially dark yellow-greens.

Edited by Freohr Datia