QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

You're Stannis the Mannis Baratheon? Congrats dude. o7

:o: Stannis! Stannis! Stannis!

Whats right with me? Well i possess this ability known as Common Sense so theres that. I also am incredibly comfortable in my own skin (which was a hard road, but i got there). So theres not a lot of insecurities i really have anymore. Im hilarious and i know it. My sense of humor is something people always tend to list as a net positive. I dont live in a bubble of ignorance either. I see everything. Remembering what i see, is sometimes a struggle. lol!! #senile

Im also deeply spiritual which often leads to me being able to help people on that sort of level. Ive had someone tell me that just a nugget of advice from me changed his entire outlook and lead to a huge series of events that changed his life forever. (and for the best)

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please, sers, do continue!

Aleph will soon find out that I do not give up so easily.

So, yes, this will continue.

I will tame you right into the cage I call "my bedroom"

Careful, I play rough, and sometimes a bit unfairly. I might be the one tossing you into the cage you call "your bedroom".

literally the lamest sexy dirty talk line i have heard and it goes all the way around to being kinda cute lol

yeah dirty talking isn't my forte

Do you really wanna be dirty talkin' to ladies? :P:

Anything to stick it in Aleph's craw.

wow this was actually pretty good

Th-Thanks.

Th-Thanks.

we're not finished little boy

*guillermo waves a checkered flag in his tight cut down shorts and scanty tanktop*

Do you really wanna be dirty talkin' to ladies? :P:

hi eclipse

wow this was actually pretty good

Mission accomplished~! :P:

(and do be careful about sticking things into other people) :P:

we're not finished little boy

*guillermo waves a checkered flag in his tight cut down shorts and scanty tanktop*

[engages defensive position]

Mission accomplished~! :P:

(and do be careful about sticking things into other people) :P:

I always come prepared.

Question 312. Have you ever seen a sports game live at the event?

Two rugby games involving Manly Sea Eagles (then Northern Eagles I'm pretty sure and at a different stadium) and one Sydney/Central Coast A-League match early on in the tournament's history. At the Central Coast end. All matches with my paternal grandfather.

Will almost definitely add to this tally during the Asian Cup.

Quite a few high school/college American football games, as well as some volleyball games, and a couple of baseball games. Since I was in the band for most of these, the view was abysmal, I couldn't eat, and I was busy during breaks.

I always come prepared.

Ah, so good to hear~! Always keep yourself to yourself~!

I have seen the San Jose Earthquakes play live several times, years ago, before they moved or disbanded or something (they might've done both, but they reformed or something), and I have seen a game of college basketball.

Also a game of roller derby and some pretty cool table tennis.

That's all I can remember off the top of my head though.

Edited by Euklyd

Lots of baseball games when I was younger, because I lived near the ballpark and Six Flags. Also like every single school varsity football game because ~band~

Quite a few high school/college American football games, as well as some volleyball games, and a couple of baseball games. Since I was in the band for most of these, the view was abysmal, I couldn't eat, and I was busy during breaks.

haha I feel this

I find football games to be pretty fun though