QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used to pick at my hair too, mostly stopped because my dad begged of me

I'm trying not to touch my face as much, but it's hard! There are so many expressive gestures I like that require it

You know what

I have this strange habit of colouring my posts blue

omg I'm even doing it right now

I can't help it every time I click in the textbox the first thing I type is ;A;

Sooooooo you know you've played too much FE when you look at your tiled kitchen floor and think "FE MAP GRID!!!"

I would always step on the tiles when I moved around in the kitchen~ Except the tiles were so small I'd step on every other tile because wooo my legs have the range of a bow/tome~!

That reminds me. I have this weird habit where, when I'm walking, I try and put my left foot down in a way that makes it step on the most cracks in the floor possible, and try and put my right food down in a way that makes it step on the least number of cracks in the floor possible.

EDIT-I haven't lost this habit.

Edited by SeverIan

That reminds me. I have this weird habit where, when I'm walking, I try and put my left foot down in a way that makes it step on the most cracks in the floor possible, and try and put my right food down in a way that makes it step on the least number of cracks in the floor possible.

EDIT-I haven't lost this habit.

Awwww~ Silly feet

At least that doesn't quite make me feel so alone in that then ;u;

No :( It's not my feet that are silly. It's my brain that is silly. My poor feet are forced to go along with it.

Yeah but I still like to think the feet are silly anyway~!

Question 337. What habits have you lost with time?

Used to drink everything out the side of my mouth instead of straight on. No idea how I picked it up but it's gone now.

That and twirling things in the air like sticks, yo-yos, anything that spins. Mostly gone.