QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes I do =o Ahhhh I remember when I used to have trouble with that~

There are some people though who will eat with their mouth shut for the most part, but every now and then they let it open and then I hear noises I don't like to hear~

Edited by Freohr Datia

back in university i had a friend/coursemate/housemate (yes, all in one) who could not for the fucking life of him keep his mouth closed when chewing.

if we'd go to a pub for food, i would often find myself listening to CHLAP CHUP CHAP of the food mushing around in his open mouth. i'd tell him to close it but he'd start again in a minute or two. sometimes i'd move to a different table until he's finished.

Lord knows I try

(try to leave your mouth the smallest possible fraction open while eating or even just biting a corn chip the length of your finger, see if crumbs don't spray to the four corners of your placemat. if they don't, teach me your ways)

Edited by Rehab

Yes, with the caveat that sometimes I am unable to keep my mouth closed if my sinuses are congested because of allergies or sickness. In those situations, I always tilt my head down slightly and place my hand in front of my mouth.

I chew with my mouth closed but sometimes I'll talk with food in my mouth but I'll make sure there isn't a lot of it in my mouth and I'll try to put it in the corner of my mouth so nobody sees it. And I chew gum with my mouth open sometimes and blow bubbles with it a lot. But the answer to the question is yes.