QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

some shades of pink are pretty great

I am particularly fond of eye-poppingly bright pinks sort of like this one but brighter and eye-popping-er

more like this I guess

MAY AS WELL GO ALL THE WAY

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm with you, specifically SF user Euklyd, two (2) posts above, there. The best pinks are reddish and vibrant imo

i'm decidedly not with you, That Person's Name.

Edited by Parrhesia

Pink largely has an unwarranted reputation as an overtly feminine/childish colour. If I was going to ask about perceptions of any colour, pink is the only one that will lead to interesting answers.

well

purple could probably get to a similar place

but not nearly as much so

[spoiler=also I think my, and many others', opinion on purple would be pretty easy to demonstrate]huueEBs.png

Magical Purple is the best. Also pink is fine, but it's not really one of my favorite colors (the logic behind this being "just cause").

ALSO UNBEKNOWEST TO EVERYONE I SECRETLY FEAR PEOPLE THINKING THAT I AM NOT MASCULINE FOR SECRETLY LOVING A MOST DEFINITELY GIRLY COLOR LIKE PINK

Edited by Refa

^^

...oh.... uh.... th-thanks for clarifying... :(

:Kappa:

i started to feel bad but then remembered what you actually posted and now i feel fully vindicated again

well now i know what 350's gonna be

... very surprised it hasn't already been done ngl.

I could've sworn it had

assuming you're thinking of what I think you're thinking of

Ctrl-Fing 'theme', 'forum' and 'skin' all fail to find it in the OP. Maybe it was an FFTF topic? Because yeah, I do remember it being a thing somewhere...

I have such mixed feelings on magical purple

On my monitor it looks so blue violet but on Integrity's monitor it's like a gorgeous royal purple and everything looks less blue. And it's not like I have a huge huge problem with blue violet but looking at it just really hurts my eyes because it seems too bright (and of course, on his monitor it looks perfect)

So jelly ;~; I would totally use that skin if it looked so perfect

Which brings me back to QOTD

I love the colour green~ I like the banner too!

Edited by Freohr Datia

green

it's soft and pretty and the banner is beautiful

^

I dunno, maybe I could use blue if it had a better banner, but I don't like tge purple in Magic Purple

I used the Mobile skin for a while when I could use it on the computer (that was apparently removed, didn't check if it's back) abd use it when browsing on my phone