QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

casually I like tshirt and jeans or muscleshirt and cargoes, hoodie over that when colder, thigh-to-knee length coat over that when even colder + a scarf [x]

formally I like waistcoats a lot, visually I prefer that but im also a lazy bum

Edited by Thor Odinson

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ideally, when I go out of my way to moisten some panties (the compliments are usually a hint that I've succeeded), I rock a Polo shirt (often white), a cardigan (Shawl collar usually), a pair of slim fitted chino pants (preferably beige), and a pair of sexy wingtips from Cole Haan.

Other times when I'm feeling dressy, I go classic American. A non-solid colored polo shirt (a fun design is nice to look at) or a checkered print button up shirt with some kind of Biker's jacket over it. Combine it with slim fitted dark blue jeans. To really complete the all american look I would need a pair of rugged yet casual boots but I lack that so I substitute it with a pair of casual wingtips instead. Sue me.

Something like this but with Dark Blue jeans instead of the white. I never bought these pants lol. They were a bit too snug. 308zgk4.jpg

Then there's the other 85% of the time where I give less than 0 fucks. I legit grab whatever the hell is in my immediate field of vision. I've looked hilariously dreadful sometimes because of it, lol.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

In winter I like to experiment with advancements in fabrics meaning base layers and t-shirts that are made out of merino wool, hardshells made with gore-tex in really wet/cold situations, lightshells/windbreakers in less harsh conditions etc. most of the time form fitting but sometimes i'll go with a weird silhouette

Summer is usually just shorts that I can swim in above the knee and a singlet (tank top) or linen tees because everything else is too hot.

my fashion inspiration often comes from classic lolita and otome kei and related shit so that may say something and that something is probably "girly as hell with lots of skirts"

more or less traditional: shorts and a t-shirt when i don't need to look nice, proper traditional suit when i do. prefer greys, earthy colors, and the color purple, but i've been experimenting recently with bolder themes.

It kinda transformed so I've currently got a big variety wardrobe. Except the only thing they share in common is neutral colours~

At first I would usually wear denim leggings with tops that I liked, but as I got more into frills and lolita I've got more skirts and fancier tops/blouses and also lighter coloured clothing. At first I'd usually wear darker. I haven't been finding enough brown, I just realized like yesterday or the day before. I need to fix that

more or less traditional: shorts and a t-shirt when i don't need to look nice, proper traditional suit when i do. prefer greys, earthy colors, and the color purple, but i've been experimenting recently with bolder themes.

I accidentally thought of the book and movie.

When I'm bored of Polos, I wear short sleeve Henley shirts too. Henley's are cool.

Jeans almost all the time.

Fun-ish fact: I hated jeans up until my earlymid teens. I would always wear tracksuit bottoms. Then I gave jeans a chance, and haven't gone back since.

"winning the fight against nudity, and preferably against people seeing the hair not on my head"

which tends to mean jeans + whatever

Fun-ish fact: I hated jeans up until my earlymid teens. I would always wear tracksuit bottoms. Then I gave jeans a chance, and haven't gone back since.

shit track bottoms was the word i was looking for, not exercise pants

Edited by Gaia

It kinda transformed so I've currently got a big variety wardrobe. Except the only thing they share in common is neutral colours~

At first I would usually wear denim leggings with tops that I liked, but as I got more into frills and lolita I've got more skirts and fancier tops/blouses and also lighter coloured clothing. At first I'd usually wear darker. I haven't been finding enough brown, I just realized like yesterday or the day before. I need to fix that

I was at hancock yesterday looking for blue florals and I thought of you because they had a bunch of new brown cotton prints

and that's my entire story thank you for listening

Edited by Specta

I've gone through a lot of phases. I don't care a ton about fashion these days because money is a huge factor. I have a white suit for formal/business occasions but mostly I go for whatever is the most comfortable. I do care about wearing good color palettes. I use a lot of black because it goes with everything.

Cargo pants/shorts are a must for anything outdoors or work related because pockets.

Edited by Makaze