QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i can't identify musical genres

i have the same problem, it has to be fucking girls generation before i'm willing to confidently call it k-pop

topic: i'm all over the place wrt music but my present favorite is kpop, my historical favorite is 90s singer-songwriter women

i'm all over the place wrt music but my present favorite is kpop, my historical favorite is 90s singer-songwriter women

i came here to post literally this

but i like many other genres too!

I'm pretty happy to listen to most things, although I tend to lean more towards the rock genres. I woulnd't say no to a little country or classical though.

you're shutting yourself off from tonnes of cultural history and entertainment in general friend!

It's partially bad experiences with said genres. The rest of it is just because I simply don't care for the genre, I guess.

It's partially bad experiences with said genres. The rest of it is just because I simply don't care for the genre, I guess.

I never appreciated music until I looked into the process behind making it, I mean shiet I sure as hell can't write a chorus as catchy as We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together

Edited by Alb

idk I hate almost all music

Sx3CpuT.gif

I like everything that sounds good to me. So that ranges from Simon and Garfunkel, to fuggin' Immolation. So...

The only genre i cannot handle at all is modern Country music.

Sx3CpuT.gif

I like everything that sounds good to me. So that ranges from Simon and Garfunkel, to fuggin' Immolation. So...

Accurate for me except I dont know who simon and Garfunkel or Immolation are

you said "hate almost all music" which is a little more than the three genres you said you think are "Satan" lol

Edited by fuccboi

Yeah, I agree with this here, when I said I like some country music, I meant that I only really like old stuff, especially Johnny Cash.

you said "hate almost all music" which is a little more than the three genres you said you think are "Satan" lol

The 3 I mentioned are just my least favorite; everything else is usually just "meh" to me.

Yeah, I agree with this here, when I said I like some country music, I meant that I only really like old stuff, especially Johnny Cash.

everyone likes Johnny Cash. It is known. Modern Country is fucking terrible and i dont know why the spirit of old American Country music got lost in such a disgusting fashion. (or how.) All i know is that modern Country needs to go and stay go. :U

400!! \o/

I have a bit of a variety but I guess most (and I) would probably identify me with my heavy tastes the most~ I can't say "metal" though because the type of music when people picture "metal" tends to be the kind of music I don't like so much or listen to. Maybe something like hardcore or something with "core" in it I have difficulties listing what kind of genre I listen to... ;u;