QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Metroid Zero Mission.

It takes and old dated game and updates it with features, mechanics, etc without making it something else entirely or sticking too closely to the original game.

I'm gonna go with this one too. I also like ALttP's GBA remake a lot. 4 swords is fun, and palace of the 4 swords is fun too.

Metroid Zero Mission.

It takes and old dated game and updates it with features, mechanics, etc without making it something else entirely or sticking too closely to the original game.

This, this, this, and this.

I got pretty good with the game, to the point of Shinesparking everywhere (and keeping my charge, I couldn't quite get the hang of it in Fusion though), getting all of the expansions on my first playthrough, and doing bomb jumps and walljumps up the butt until I got the Space Jump.

All in all, my favorite game in the series.

Edited by Honesty

huh i guess i haven't really played too many remakes. shadow dragon imo doesn't really count. so i guess either one of the pokemon remakes or the legend of dragoon remake and remaster i'll be playin in paradise

Final Fantasy 4 is originally SNES I believe

I really enjoyed the DS version

oh also I totally forgot that ORAS is even a remake but I fucking love ORAS

Floppy whale masterrace

Edited by Thor Odinson

super mario allstars

Question 416. Nobody gives a damn about your petition in this, the Question of the Day thread. Meanwhile, in the real world, what is your favourite remake of a game?

somebody's acting like a child. at least when interest did his qotd thread we didn't have this problem.

somebody's acting like a child. at least when interest did his qotd thread we didn't have this problem.

the user's name is definitelynotatroll and has spammed the forum with his troll petition

Not to mention that interest updated the thread every day with a new question, without fail.

lmao