QOTD Thread II - 420 - Favourite question so far?

Parrhesia

hey who wants to go make a new neopet

I still have mine that's like 10 years old now

I log in every now and again just to make sure it doesn't get purged for inactivity or something >> there's history there, man

• Replies 8.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not as much anymore, but I still do sometimes, with the occasional visit to Newgrounds.

I used to be super into Mardek 1-3 if that counts. I abandoned it in favor of VBA, after getting a better charger, though.

If it's on something supposed to be humorous and not taken seriously, then yes.

I like the times when they break the fourth wall in monkey island, for example.

Edited by Nobody

As somebody who is easy to entertain, I like them~ I've never hated any of them because I find them silly ^o^

I remember a time Meowth did for example and I remember finding it adorable~

Ahh yeah when he realized that he was never given a nose~!

Edited by Freohr Datia

the only time I've seen it as a plus is in stand-up or other performance art in front of a live audience, if that counts.

music's tricky. i think it's fine in hip-hop as a harmless attempt at realness, and i guess punk as well, but mostly nah.

in everything else (tv, games, books, movies, etc.), it's always a negative for me.

as long as the break doesn't try to be too self-aware (read: in-fucking-sufferable) and is used sparingly it can be pretty funny

that said most breaks IME tend to be either sooo self-aware (omg im in a video game arent i1!!!!) or used all the fucking time and that just gets tedious